The Systems Administrator will be responsible for maintaining server infrastructure across a national data center fabric. Responsibilities will include server administration as well as administration of system monitoring solutions and virtualization platforms.
- Experience administering RHEL, Ubuntu, and Debian, LAMP stack, Tomcat, JAVA
- Experience deploying and administering VMWare ESX/ESXi
- Experience with AWS , Azure and Google CSPs
- Experience with IPSEC Tunneling and SSL VPNs
- Experience with an EMS platform
- Strong Scripting (Shell, Perl, PHP, other) experience to facilitate automation across multiple operating systems to support patching and updates
- Familiar with Cisco IOS
- Good understanding of networking principle: IP, VLAN, STP, NAT, etc...
- VoIP Experience a Plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills, able to effectively troubleshoot issues remotely with good communication skills
- Willing and able to multi-task
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a like role or 3 years of experience working in the Managed Services industry · B.S. and/or M.S. in CS or related field a plus
MetTel is a cutting-edge telecom service provider delivering software and telecom services to enterprise companies nationwide. Our teams help create next--generation systems to meet the challenge of today’s rapidly changing business climate and set new standards for the telecom industry. From traditional voice to advanced services, MetTel’s extensive partnerships enable us to deliver a complete portfolio of services in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico as well as global MPLS and VoIP solutions. We believe that each team member is a key to the success and sustainability of the group. In order to achieve this, we offer an environment where all professionals can grow and develop their skills and competencies, collaborate with diverse professionals, share knowledge and enjoy a rewarding career.