Immediate opportunity to learn and grow within our service teams
What you are good at
Throughout these phone-based conversations you will:
- Bring enthusiasm: Work in a high energy contact center environment
- Engage clients: Deliver great client service when answering inbound phone calls
- Be an advocate for clients: Take ownership and tackle complex and challenging issues to resolve the client’s needs. Introducing clients to Schwab and TD Ameritrade’s products and services
- Be consultative: Once licensed, recommend appropriate solutions to clients which align to their goals and promote Schwab growth.
- Have a defined model of success: Our culture is one where employees feel empowered to own their career with a focus on addressing clients’ needs, personalizing each interaction, and valuing clients and their time.
What you have
Interest in obtaining FINRA series 7 & 63 licenses:
- There is a condition of employment that you will obtain the FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses
- You will be paid to participate in Schwab and TD Ameritrade’s training classes and study groups to support your pursuit of these licenses
- Motivation to learn about the securities industry, including the basic principles of equity, option and mutual fund transactions
- A working knowledge of technology and ability to operate in an environment requiring intermediate digital literacy
- A dedication to consistently improve the client experience
- Ability to establish trust and rapport with clients over the phone
- Robust consulting, influencing and client engagement skills
- Desire to work in a collaborative team-based culture
- An ownership mentality with a desire to continually develop and learn
- Ability to adapt and implement changes as market and business conditions evolve
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.