- Field Sales
- Full Time
CRUSH IT HERE!
We're not just about grapes. Our bold ambition is to be the leading company of convenient, good for you, fruit-based food and beverage globally. To make this happen, we need talented, agile and innovative people who want to help us grow something special together.
Our culture is authentic, and we are building an inclusive environment where you belong and can be the best version of yourself. If you're passionate about achieving goals, trying new things and making an impact every day, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Customer Team Leader, Corporate Accounts/Foodservice Distribution to join our team reporting to the Sr. Director of Foodservice and Alternative Channels. This position leads the sales execution of selling the Welch's Portfolio into strategic Foodservice Broadline Distribution (Sysco, USFS, PFG, Unipro) & Redistribution (Dot) nationally. Collaborate and lead the broker sales agency to drive customer strategies and execute market plans. In addition this position includes effective planning, optimizing distribution and trade spending, forecasting, gaining cross-functional alignment, effective communication both internal and external, customer insights and reporting that will drive profitable growth for Welch's and our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create and execute the business plan through the annual business cycle. Work to maximize the business plan sales and profit within brand strategies and guidelines.
- Conduct market analysis to understand customer needs, quantify business opportunities, and propose financials for sales accounts.
- Develop, foster, and maintain strong customer relationships while ensuring proper communication of vital information both internally and externally.
- Lead and collaborate with broker sales agency driving market initiatives turning them into actionable plans to deliver long term growth.
- Delivers sales presentations to key customers, often in coordination with Broker Sales Agency
Provide product training to our sales agency and assigned operators and distributors.
- Achieve volume targets on existing and new business. Regularly update and communicate progress to Director.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Makes decisions that positively impact the current and future state of the business.
- Works relentlessly to overachieve, anticipate obstacles, and creates plans to overcome them.
- Continuously changes the status quo and seeks ways to improve and develop.
- Must demonstrate sales management experience in the management of multiple product categories, and customers.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge in sales, trade and marketing concepts and methods.
- Must have a strong base in development and maintenance of customer relations and promotions management.
- Must be capable of effectively interpreting and using multiple information sources to develop strategy and tactics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and applications. (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong internal and external working relationships (External - Strategic Customers, Internal - Broker Sales Agency, Sales Planning, Marketing, Customer Service).
- Must have experience in trade spending management; proven fiscal responsibility.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with the Food Service Channel.
- Understanding of how to leverage Food Service Contracts to enhance Welch's position with customers.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and time management skills.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required.
- Minimum of 15 years progressive foodservice sales management experience, to include account management.
- Experience managing Broker Sales Agency.
- Based in Eastern portion of US.
- Travel Required (est 50%)
WHAT YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Organization with a bold, clear purpose.
- Authentic culture that supports working together to deliver results.
- Workplace where teams care about each other and your voice is heard.
- Core and voluntary benefits so you can choose the right recipe for you.
- Generous 401(k) plan with annual company match.
- Flexible schedules so you can balance your work life priorities.
- Learning and development opportunities with coaching.
- Safe and clean working environment.
Welch's believes that our differences make the difference, and we take pride in being an Equal Opportunity Employer Disability/Vets.