Vice President, Global Agency Development
Vice President, Global Agency Development
Who We Are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics. DV’s mission is to be the definitive source of transparency and data-driven insights into the quality and effectiveness of digital advertising for the world’s largest brands, publishers and digital ad platforms. DV’s technology platform provides advertisers with consistent and unbiased data and analytics that can be used to optimize the quality and return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com .
What You’ll Do
As Vice President, Global Agency Development you will help further develop, expand and nurture deeper client relationships across the Agency Holding Company ecosystem (i.e. C-Level, Investment + Client Leadership, Analytics, Ad Ops, Brand Safety) with the primary goal of driving new revenue growth. In this role, you will both educate and evangelize key agency influencers with DoubleVerify’s distinctive market proposition and best practices to help drive elevated visibility, impact and accelerated revenue growth
Additionally, you will be charged with managing complex (i.e. multi-constituent) relationships and provide an in-depth understanding of the overall global business and agency landscape, emerging as an indispensable partner to our clients. Finally, the VP, Global Agency Development will help proactively identify relevant thought leadership, co-marketing and/or custom research opportunities to continually provide exceptional value and business impact to our client partners.
Drive New Revenue Growth & Elevated Client Engagement
- Provide always-on, executive-level client presence and engagement
- Develop forward-leaning commercial solutions (i.e. Joint Business Partnership’s), proactively identifying sources of mutual strategic value and revenue growth
- Educate and evangelize key agency influencers with DoubleVerify’s distinctive market proposition and best practices to help drive elevated visibility, impact and accelerated revenue growth
- In partnership with sales leads, provide accurate agency revenue pipeline and forecasting projections
Emerge as a Trusted Strategic Client Partner & Advisor
- Demonstrate deep understanding in all aspects of Digital Media, Media Buying (i.e. Digital, Social, Programmatic, Video, CTV) and Ad Tech ecosystems
- Proactively identify meaningful agency thought leadership and/or co-marketing opportunities
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of competitive marketplace dynamics
- Apply DV best practices and performance insights to reinforce business value and impact
Who You Are
- 15+ years International Digital Sales, Business Development, Client Management and/or Agency Leadership excellence
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution or equivalent industry experience
- Extensive experience developing innovative commercial solutions (i.e. JBP’s), proactively identifying sources of mutual strategic value and revenue growth
- Deep understanding and fluency in all aspects of Digital Media, Media Buying (i.e. Digital, Programmatic, Video/CTV) and Ad Tech
- Experience in C-level and/or senior-client stakeholder relationship management, effectively translating complex business needs and challenges into innovative DV technology solutions
- Highly adept at developing productive relationships across internal, cross-functional teams (i.e. Sales, Product, Marketing, Account Management)
- Ability to effectively manage multiple senior-level agency relationships and work across multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
Now or in the future do your require sponsorship? *
Where did you first learn about this opportunity? (If you were referred, please note individual's name) *
What is your desired compensation? *
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Individuals seeking employment at DoubleVerify are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.Gender Are you Hispanic/Latino? Race & Ethnicity Definitions
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a government contractor subject to Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories is as follows:
A "disabled veteran" is one of the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.Veteran Status
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Voluntary Self-Identification of DisabilityWhy are you being asked to complete this form?
We are a federal contractor or subcontractor required by law to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. We are also required to measure our progress toward having at least 7% of our workforce be individuals with disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants and employees if they have a disability or have ever had a disability. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we ask all of our employees to update their information at least every five years.
Identifying yourself as an individual with a disability is voluntary, and we hope that you will choose to do so. Your answer will be maintained confidentially and not be seen by selecting officials or anyone else involved in making personnel decisions. Completing the form will not negatively impact you in any way, regardless of whether you have self-identified in the past. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of federal contractors under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, visit the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp .How do you know if you have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Autoimmune disorder, for example, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, or HIV/AIDS
- Blind or low vision
- Cardiovascular or heart disease
- Celiac disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- Depression or anxiety
- Gastrointestinal disorders, for example, Crohn's Disease, or irritable bowel syndrome
- Intellectual disability
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Nervous system condition for example, migraine headaches, Parkinson’s disease, or Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Psychiatric condition, for example, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD, or major depression
1 Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the U.S. Department of Labor's Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp .
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.