Title: Oracle Fusion Integration Cloud Consultant
Job Number: FC0069158
- Experienced professional having broad understanding of industry best practices, business processes & solutions.
- Managing software development activities for business process mapping of the client and identifying appropriate development methodology.
- Handling client interaction for requirement gathering, risk assessment, finalization of technical specifications and discussions for effort/ cost/ time estimation and client co-ordination and reporting.
- Ensure design fits with current requirements and future business direction.
Operates independently to provide quality deliverables to project.
Should have strong understanding of Oracle Integrated Cloud (OIC) components & capabilities including all major OIC adapters and different orchestration integration patters.
Ability to leverage pre-built integrations, cloud adapters, connections, SaaS applications etc. in the solution.
Experience of integrating different multi-cloud applications and on-premise applications.
Working knowledge of web service development and architecture (SOAP/REST).
Strong Experience of Integration frameworks offered by SaaS applications including Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, XML, XSLT, and XQUERY.
Experience delivering large integration projects. Being part of designs, proof of concepts and development using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), is a plus.
Working knowledge of VBCS and PCS and integrating the same with cloud applications using OIC adapters.
Worked extensively on Oracle SOA Suite, OSB 12c/11g products like BPEL, Mediator, Business Rules, Web Services, proxy, business services, service account, routing, JCA, XQuery, OWSM etc.
Good understanding of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and PaaS4SaaS architecture
Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration Certification is a MUST.
- Familiarity with systems integration security, user provisioning, and single sign-on technologies.
- Solid understanding of performance tuning best practices and experience improving end-to-end processing times.
- Knowledge of BI concepts and best practices as well as exposure to tools such as ODI, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) is a plus.
- Other Oracle Cloud based Technical expertise like BI Publisher Reports, OTBI and conversions using FBDI, ADFdi etc. is a PLUS.