Examine and process revenue information using company developed systems in order to properly price and invoice the customer. Identify measures to improve systems and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interface verbally and in writing with various internal and external customers.
- Meet accuracy and productivity goals as established by department.
- Support business plan in all work activities.
- Assist in testing of new systems, screens and enhancements as required.
- Use technical expertise to assist in and participate in special projects and requests.
- Prepare necessary documentation and reports to support department functions.
- Perform database updates as needed to eliminate recurrent resolution problems.
- Investigate, examine and monitor daily and weekly invoice and account validation errors so that all customer requirements are met prior to invoicing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 or more years of revenue related experience.
- Demonstrates ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of transportation operations
This job operates in a professional office environment indoors. Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The position requires the ability to spend long hours sitting or standing while using office equipment and computers. Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as typing and keying. Occasional lifting, pushing/pulling, carrying 10 lbs of supplies and materials is required.
YRC Worldwide, along with all subsidiary companies, are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer