Provides courteous, efficient, and timely service to customers. Receives telephone calls, answer questions and resolves customer issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential duties and responsibilities of the Customer Care Rep position are set forth below. The duties and responsibilities are not listed in order of importance.
- Receives and processes customer orders, inquiries and/or complaints covering services provided.
- Requires analysis, judgment and sensitivity to customer needs.
- Provides appropriate price quotes that fit the customer request.
- Provides pricing, availability and schedule information.
- Researches and obtains resolutions of a variety of customer complaints and issues.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years or more customer service experience.
- Knowledge and experience in PC and Mainframe applications.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Prior transportation experience
This job operates in a professional office environment indoors. Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The position requires the ability to spend long hours sitting or standing while using office equipment and computers. Ability to perform repetitive tasks such as typing and keying. Occasional lifting, pushing/pulling, carrying 10 lbs of supplies and materials is required.
YRC Worldwide, along with all subsidiary companies, are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer