Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity Honeywell Productivity Solutions and Services Europe SaaS Sales Executive
The future is what we make it.
Honeywell is making the future by creating productivity software to accelerate revenues, reduce costs, and improve customer experience across the supply chain.
Working at Honeywell isnt just about developing cool things. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means connecting frontline workers, changing the way we fly, delivering significant productivity gains and cost savings for Honeywell customers across and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Productivity Solutions and Services (PSS) Software has an excellent opportunity for an Enterprise SaaS Sales Executive to develop and manage our recurrent revenues in Europe. In this role you will be responsible for building customer relationships to identify, develop, and close recurrent revenue deals in collaboration with a focused sales team selling a portfolio of existing and newly created Productivity Software as a Service Solutions serving customers within Manufacturing, Transportation and Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution, Retail, and Healthcare sectors.Europe SaaS Sales Executive:
- Work with PSS Global General Manager of Software and the leadership team to set priorities and plans for the development of new business opportunities.
- Responsible for hunting and closing enterprise SaaS opportunities to exceed monthly/quarterly/annual revenue targets for PSS offerings (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Develop expert level knowledge of PSS enterprise edge computing offerings in the areas of operational intelligence, connected worker, voice workflows, predictive logistics, mobility, and data analytics and monetization.
- Provide software sales specialist expertise and collaborate with the sales team to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with Honeywells strategy.
- Analyze customers needs and use consultative selling skills to solve complex business problems while driving adoption for PSS software solutions.
- Use data analysis of sales performance, customer accounts, competitive intelligence, and market trends to develop, implement, and make needed adjustments to market penetration plans and account-based strategies to compete and win enterprise software deal that increase net new revenues.
- Structure processes and incentives that will increase sales of the company's products and/or services with focus on manufacturing, transportation and logistics, warehousing and distribution, retail, and healthcare.
- Establish and own the plans, strategies aimed at serving and growing the customer based in the European region with the productivity software offerings.
- Serve as a local software business expert of Honeywell Productivity Solutions and Services by maintaining customer contacts and relationships at senior levels in support of account managers and strategies.
- Understands and being able to articulate a value proposition to customers through solid organizational, presentation, and writing skills.
- A Bachelors degree in a business or technical is helpful.
- Extensive experience of enterprise sales or business development SaaS experience with quota accountability and a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets year over year.
- Strong executive presence, able to deal with C-level executives, especially CFOs, CTOs, CDOs, CIOs etc.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and close multi-stake holder SaaS deals for large, complex, matrix organizations.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Assertive, Passionate, Consultative, loves to compete and win.
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Leading bonus and package along with continuous development opportunities.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Additional Information
- JOB ID: req266444
- Category: Sales
- Location: Domaniewska 39,Warsaw,MAZOWIECKIE,02672,Poland