When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
We are seekinga Business-to-Business (B2B) Digital Creative Director to shape and lead the vision for our new in B2B team. In this role, you will contribute to the development of the B2B marketing strategy and drive collaboration between client service, creative, account management, and project management teams. You will oversee the build-up of the creative department with creative teams experienced in digital programs and platforms, multi-channel advertising and content, social media, and activation. This will include websites, mobile app, loyalty and direct response marketing, event marketing, experiential OOH, and retail experience. In addition, you will inspire by tapping into data and business culture to bring context and creativity to life in the most compelling way. You will manage the data and customer experience by the team in every aspect of marketing communications. You must be passionate about building the business, fluent in the emerging communications trends, and able to translate complex marketing strategies into bold, compelling, creative concepts.
In this role you will:
- Develop and deliver thought leadership and creative solutions across all .comand Mobile channels that strengthen Verizon's market distinction and leadership position
- Generate innovative ideas across all existing and emerging digital platforms and inspire colleagues to create world-class, pioneering content
- Come with credible point of view and ability to help articulate creative ideas to an audience of consumers, executives and anyone in-between
- Articulateand justifyconceptual and design choices
- Guide, teach and mentor members of the Creative team in developing ideas further and lead them to maintain consistent creative quality and award-winning work
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
- Lead concept,creative development and presentation of new business development efforts
- Have accountability over homepage/s creative, design and functionality; merchandising, e-commerce driven by BU
- Establish CoE; responsible for leading strategy, content and management of all platforms to drive engagement, traffic & loyalty - ensuring relevance and a consistent brand voice
- Create strategy and framework for online marketing including: paid search, search engine optimization, mobile and programmatic media buying; lead integration with BU for acquisition and loyalty needs
- Be responsible for app strategy and development
- Drive relationships with key digital marketing industry players and develop partnerships to enhance / amplify marketing efforts and drive innovation
- Measure key digital engagement metrics and channel / content performance and drive for tangible results (e.g. new revenue streams, higher efficiency, etc.); embrace and drive data-based experimentation
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree and four or more years of work experience or 8 or more years of relevant work experience
- 5 or more years of team management experience
Even better if you have:
- 8 or more years of experience in a creative leadership role with at least 5 years focused on Mobile, .com, and digital brand creative
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in functional area at leading consumer brand
- Advanced knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing, and the creative process
- Demonstrated experience managing the creative development process in a fast paced, matrixed environment; currently engaged in cutting-edge digital marketing of a layered, multi-textured, complex brand
- Proven leader and organizer who has developed and implemented innovative social media and digital campaigns that have driven customer loyalty and sales growth
- Passion around engagement strategy as centerpiece of the digital experience
- An energetic leadership style with gravitas, an ability to motivate, results orientation, and thinking in big picture in terms of what a transformed digital experience means
- A creative edge and a deep understanding about which channels to use in order to create connection
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely, helpful feedback to improvecreative processes and to keep work on budget and schedule
- Experience in digital platforms, video, web design and branded experiences
- An ability to discern individual team members' abilities and to match the right people with the right work
- Marketing sense - must possess ability and an interest in helping to develop advertising campaign platforms that can work across channels, offline as well as online
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities, both internal and client-facing
- Ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
- Prior experience building a team
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon,we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.