Do you love local businesses, and want to help them grow? The Yelp Customer Success team is seeking a dedicated and driven Customer Success Representative to provide a 5-star experience to our small business advertisers! As a member of the Customer Success team, you will be committed to supporting, consulting, and retaining our advertisers post-sale. Where You Come In:
- You will help strengthen Yelps revenue retention by providing exceptional and timely customer support
- You will consult and educate Yelp advertisers by answering a high volume of inbound calls and emails
- You will become an expert in Yelps advertising solutions and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs - asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success
- You will exhibit strong communication skills, both externally with clients and internally with other Yelp employees
- You will remain organized and efficient in a fast-paced environment
- You will consistently achieve/exceed monthly goals
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or 3+ years of relevant client facing experience
- You are strong in computer proficiency
- You have strong communication (verbal and written)
- You have experience in account management, sales, advertising, or small business (preferred)
- You have a love for local businesses and understand their importance in local economies
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track and complete numerous details
- You have the ability to handle tough conversations with business owners in a professional, solutions-oriented manner
- You have the ability to strike a balance between consulting and supporting as needed
- You are willing to receive and implement feedback
- You have the ability to embrace a fast paced and always-changing environment
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental
- 15 days PTO (increases with tenure) and 11 paid holidays
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include Playing Well With Others and Authenticity.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.