Summary: The Technician is responsible for carrying out routine tasks at a customer site, all of which may include receiving, point of use replenishment inventory, production packaging, cylinder delivery, pick up, waste disposal and glass washing.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Facilitates orders for consumable lab inventory replenishment
· Receives inbound shipments from UPS, FedEx, and other common carriers
· Responsible for handling hazardous material Manages customer’s warehouse inventory
· Handles and manages chemicals
· Maintains and checks safety stations
· Basic shipping duties
· May require traveling between customer sites
· Able to lift/carry/push or pull up to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
· High school diploma or GED required
· 1+ years’ experience in material handling/inventory replenishment or customer service
· Spill containment training
· IATA, DOT, IMDG and OSHA
· Previous experience working in a GMP facility is a plus
This Temp to hire position is extremely labor intensive. The ideal candidate for this role will have good attendance, strong work ethic, and be able to work independently. While the role is somewhat entry level, the resource must be comfortable with physical/manual labor.
If you are interested and qualify, please apply and send your resume to Elisabeth at email@example.com. You can call/text 808-741-6084 for more information