At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
In this compelling leadership position, you will plan and direct the work of a team who design and implement components of technological structures, create solutions with a process-driven view, and maintain and/or update existing structures.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Enterprise Architecture - Architecture - Director role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities
- Determine diverse and complex customer group needs by applying understanding and resolution of complex or unusual business problems.
- Plan and direct the work of the team in translating functional requirements into technical solutions to meet needs across simultaneous projects or workstreams.
- Maintain existing structures and govern their use according to requirements.
- Direct modeling, analysis, and planning to inform business unit processes or resolve complex or unusual business problems.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 8 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent; Master degree preferred
- At least 10+ years of experience designing, developing, and architecting enterprise systems
- At least 4 years working with data tools and Cloud migration to Databases (SQL, noSQL).
- At least 7 years of public cloud (AWS, and Azure), ETL tools, Data Management and Cloud compliance
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Masters’ Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- 8+ years of expertise in the fields of database, data warehousing or data sciences
- 10+ years of architecture enterprise data systems experience
- 8+ years of experience with architectural patterns, building APIs, microservices, event based systems
- 5+ years of experience with analytical architectures for Apache Spark, AI, and Machine Learning
Skilled in Visio
Skilled in HTML
Skilled in Java
Skilled in Jenkins
Skilled in XML
Experience using VMWare
Skilled in using Enterprise Architect
Skilled in Kubernetes to automate application deployment, scaling, and management
Skilled in Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings, development, and networking platforms
Skilled in HOPEX
Skilled in using virtualization software such as Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare vSphere, or Citrix XenDesktop
Skilled in using PowerShell to automate tasks that manage Microsoft operating systems and processes
Skilled in Excel
Skilled in Docker
Skilled in Python object-oriented programming
Skilled in using storage software such as NetApp, Nimble, and Pure Storage
Skilled in LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
Skilled in Azure
Skilled in ServiceNow to manage digital workflows
Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
Experience using JIRA
Experience using Salesforce CRM
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]