At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will contribute to working directly to build, develop, or design functionality for a product, as well as participate in the ongoing implementation, enhancement, or maintenance of existing products.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Technology Risk - Product Management - Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Agile Process Development
- Data Analysis & Visualization
- Design Requirements Translation
- Product Design, Development & Management Skills
- Release Management
- Requirements Analysis
- Risk Assessment and Management Skills
- Risk Mitigation
- Technical Capability Gap Analysis
- Relationship Management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
- Product Development including designing products, developing product roadmaps, translating design requirements, prototyping, etc.
- Experience in the process of analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- Operational Excellence including improving and overseeing operations
- Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
- Influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict
- Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
- Product Management including managing demand, releases, and backlog
- Skilled in documentation and database reporting for the purposes of analysis, data discovery, and decision-making with the use of relevant software such as Crystal Reports, Excel, or SSRS
- Business Insight including advising, designing business models, interpreting customer and market insights, forecasting, benchmarking, etc.
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- Experience helping an organization to plan and manage change in effort to meet strategic objectives
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI
- Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process
- Risk Assessment and Management including evaluating and designing controls, conducting impact assessments, identifying control gaps, remediating risk, etc.
- Skilled in Tableau
- Experience using JIRA
- Skilled in Excel
- Skilled in SQL
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]