At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation's housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will monitor customer support requests, identify errors in products, and troubleshoot and develop solutions to product errors all while operating under limited supervision.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Information Security Operations - Technology Services - Senior Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities
- Monitor ticketing system requests for critical or systematic errors in products.
- Identify errors in products and determine their source.
- Troubleshoot product errors and develop solutions to fix them.
- Work with other development groups to deploy updates.
- Install and maintain common technology hardware and software.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Years Of Experience
- 2 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience in the process of analyzing data to identify trends, root cause or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
- Experience with Identity and Access Management including managing roles and entitlement and managing identity and access privileges
- Good understanding of managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- Experience in Relationship Management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Experience identifying and determining levels of risk to an organization's networks and systems using cybersecurity techniques and tools such as penetration testing, application security, and intel
- Expertise in service management concepts for networks and related standards such as ITIL practices or SDLC
- Experience in using and maintaining password management software such as Duo, IAG NuID, and/or Ping Identity
- Experience determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action
- Understanding of Performance Measurement including evaluating programs, evaluating vendors, and defining and measuring KPIs
- Understanding of Product Development including designing products, developing product roadmaps, translating design requirements, prototyping, etc.
- Experience identifying measures, or indicators of system performance, and the actions needed to improve or correct performance to achieve desired outcomes
- Working knowledge of developing websites for hosting via intranet or Internet, which may also include web design, web content development, scripting, and/or network security configuration
- Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process
- Experience with presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
- Experience with documentation and database reporting for the purposes of analysis, data discovery, and decision-making with the use of relevant software such as Crystal Reports, Excel, or SSRS
- Ability to influence including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict
- Experience with supporting, controlling, monitoring, and management of large, complex, and sometimes geographically-dispersed IT infrastructure and applications in order to optimize IT service delivery
- Support ability to help an organization to plan and manage change in effort to meet strategic objectives
- Understanding of software and computer systems' architectural principles to integrate enterprise computer applications such as xMatters, AWS Application Integration, or WebSphere
- Experience with establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information
- Experience with graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI
- Experience in recovering failed systems and/or servers, including recovery software, failover clusters, and replication
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- Understanding of Security designing and evaluating security systems, identifying security threats, securing computers, assessing vulnerability, etc.
- Good communication skills including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
- Working knowledge in AWS Environment – EC2, S3, CloudFront, AWS WAF, ALB, Auto Scaling, etc.
- Working knowledge in Endpoint Security Technologies such as McAfee, Carbon Black, and Network / Firewall applications such as Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Proficiency in cloud automation and CI/CD and Infrastructure-as-Code (preferably CloudFormation or Terraform coding)
- Working knowledge of Cloud patterns for integration (event-driven architectures for deployment using a standard CI/CD toolchain)
- Knowledge of Python and/or any scripting experience – Linux/Unix
- Certifications – Security +/ CISSP/ AWS Solutions Architect Associate or AWS Security Specialty
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]