We are looking to hire experienced Maintenance Technicians! Technicians will perform equipment maintenance, inspection, modifications and troubleshooting duties in a manufacturing environment, following strict product safety and quality standards. Interested individuals must be able to work in a fast paced, complex environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Operation of equipment to optimize quality and productivity, adjustments, change oversee, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Preventative maintenance, developing, updating and executing the process
- Equipment overhaul, modifications and installations.
- Able to troubleshoot a fix various manufacturing equipment
- Execution of basic equipment maintenance, cleaning, inspection, lubricating, and adjusting.
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Able to demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
- Able to safely and effectively operate power tools, hands tools, and electrical/instrument test equipment.
- Able to work under a fast-paced work environment and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Exercises good judgment and decision-making skills, bringing up to the supervisor any issues outside of his/her scope of responsibility and control.