Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
D&B Lattice is the leading AI-powered platform that helps B2B marketers scale their account-based marketing programs across every channel. We apply cutting edge technologies and data science to external buying signals and customers provided data to drive deep insights into company’s business.
We are looking for a self-motived Sr. DevOps Engineer to join our Productivity Engineering team. This role would work on CI/CD system and internal tools used by Dev/QA team, to help improve engineering productivity and delivery capability. The ideal candidate would be quick learner, with strong problem-solving skills and the mindset of continuous improvement.
- Design and build automated build, test, and release infrastructure for software continuous delivery, create and maintain delivery pipelines to support various application release need
- Provide day-to-day support to Dev/QA team in CI/CD system, ensure minimum downtime in Dev/QA environment to keep up team productivity Work with Dev/QA/Ops team to deliver code deployment and test releases on time
- Identify productivity improvement opportunity in CI/CD workflow, and participant in its continuous improvement
- Contribute to initiatives focused on solving complex technical challenges related to engineering productivity and agility
- At least 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the following: build/test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development, build infrastructure, optimizing software, debugging, building tools and testing framework.
- Familiarity with web technologies, database and SQL development, CI/CD and integration tools, source code management and its tool, etc.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle, Agile methodologies, DevOps practice.
- Desired hands-on experience with AWS, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Splunk, Hadoop, DynamoDB, Redshift or similar technologies.
- Self-driven, detail-oriented, and organized, strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.