Sr. Business Analyst
About this role:
The Commercial Marketing Analytics team is looking for a hands-on Senior Business Data Analyst who is a creative problem solver with a passion for delivering advanced data-driven solutions.
Reporting to the Director, Commercial Marketing Analytics, the Senior Business Data Analyst will be a key contributor to driving Frontier's predictive analytics capabilities and leveraging quantitative insights throughout the company and will be responsible for a broad range of analytics-driven insights, including developing and enhancing customer segmentation, churn forecasting and propensity modeling, marketing mix analysis, customer profitability, and lifetime value analysis, propensity to bundle, and response modeling. Work with and analyze complex data from various sources. Manipulate large data sets and navigate a variety of servers, data types, and data structures to complete statistical and other analyses.
As a vital member of the team, you will have a strong track record of combining advanced analytics skills, knowledge of product analytics, and exceptional business and analytical acumen.
What you’ll do:
- Drive end to end analytical process: from formulation of requirements, data acquisition, identification of analytical methods, creation/validation of models to business-friendly summarization of results.
- Develop and disseminate market intelligence and actionable insights to sales and marketing
- Work in complex data environment comprising enterprise data warehouse, several additional databases, and 3rd party data sources.
- Manipulate large data sets and navigate a variety of servers, data types, and data structures to complete statistical and other analyses.
- Develop and scale predictive and descriptive models using advanced statistical, optimization, and big data techniques to help us better predict events such as conversion and churn.
- Use a suite of analytical tools including Python, SAS, & R to build, implement, and regularly monitor the effectiveness of predictive models.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand critical business issues and propose analytics-driven solutions to inform smarter decisions.
- Work with a broad range of Frontier business constituents from the C-suite, corporate marketing, product management, and finance. to regional/product managers
- Communicate analytical findings and recommendations in a clear and concise way to non-technical audiences, both in oral and written presentations.
What you'll need:
- BS or MS degree in Statistics, Math, Econometrics or related field or equivalent industry experience
- Experience must include the following:
- 5+ years relevant experience with a proven track record of leveraging analytics to drive significant business impact.
- 5+ years of experience with the following: marketing/sales analytics or forecasting; statistical analysis tool like R, SAS, or SPSS; performing data management, mining, and manipulation along with analytics
- 3+ years of experience with the following: creating and deploying statistical/analytical models to drive strategy, segmentation, and targeting; translating quantitative results into clear and concise presentations/reports using compelling data visualization techniques;
- 2+ years of experience with the following: time series forecasting of market or consumer trends using hierarchical ARIMA, exponential smoothing, moving average or ensemble models; marketing analytics: Marketing Mix Modeling, attrition/retention modeling, experimental design (A/B testing), sample size calculations tracking and analysis of marketing campaign; working with SQL and relational data models; working with and analyzing complex data from various sources, manipulate large data sets and navigate a variety of servers, data types, and data structures to complete analysis;
- 1+ years of experience with the following: price elasticity models, pricing strategies, and price optimization efforts for promotions, product offers, and various marketing programs.
- Superior technical knowledge & proficiency with SQL to perform data acquisition, segmentation, and aggregation from varied data sources
- Experience in marketing analytics
- Exceptional analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence decision-makers and build consensus with teams
- Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives and key deadlines
- Familiarity with relational databases, such as Oracle, MS SQL, and Server
- Knowledge of 3rd party firmographic (i.e., D&B) information sources
- Knowledge of 3rd party customer data platforms (i.e., Salesforce.com, Lattice Engines)
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision for you and your family
- Paid Time Off
- 401k - Full-time and part-time regular employees’ eligibility
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance included with your Frontier employment with an opportunity to add more!
We are deeply committed to attracting talented team members in the US from all backgrounds regardless of race, age, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability status, or nationality. However, at this time, we are not sponsoring any Visas.