Job Title: Service Advisor (CSA Tech)
Position Purpose: To make sure customers receive efficient and professional service assistance with regard to the service visit on his/her vehicle.
- Answer incoming calls and return phone messages to assist customers.
- Maintain an accurate count of cash register & all sales.
- Initiate phone calls to fleet maintenance companies on behalf of customers to gain work authorizations.
- Verify billing accuracy on work orders to guarantee payment from fleet maintenance companies.
- Print and review sales reports at close of each day.
- Print and review the daily work order reconciliation report for previous day.
- Process all customer payments.
- Follow up on open work estimates weekly.
- Communicate with customers who arrive for service during work shifts.
- Research and solve all customer problems or complaints as instructed.
- Receive all orders of parts invoices & packing slips correctly & file accordingly.
- Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook & as instructed.
- Other duties as requested or assigned.
- Basic computer skills for accurate data entry.
- Communication skills required to assist customers.
- Organizational skills to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Weekend work and some holiday work required.
High school diploma or GED preferred
Automotive customer service related experience is a plus
Bilingual is a plus