Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is vital to businesses of every size and scope, across six continents and every industry. Without our data, how would planes fly, coffee brew or search engines enlighten? When you collect and share insights on almost 300 million companies around the world, your chance to influence that world – for the better – is remarkably exciting. You will feel that energy in our hallways and product labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hashtags and annual reports. Our collaborative, open culture is one where you can be inspired, and be inspiring.
That’s why we are investing in Dun & Bradstreet. That’s why we are at Dun & Bradstreet. And that’s why you should be, too. It is an opportunity like no other you will ever experience.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts responsible for renewing and growing (approx. $4M and 300+ customers) small business customers with an average annual spend of $10,000-$50,000+. Providing business solutions that impact performance within the customer’s functional areas: risk management, finance, marketing, purchasing, and technology.
- Daily customer contacts via telephone, web and email will include subscription renewals of annual service, leveraging segment Specialists for upsell and cross-sell including increased credit, marketing/sales and purchasing penetration, customer intelligence gathering, advance application identification and qualification and post-sale fulfillment and customer satisfaction assurance. Execution of targeted campaigns.
- Creation of monthly new business pipeline coupled with closing New Business is essential to the success in this position.
- Effectively utilize sales force automation, MS Office products and other internal tools to effectively communicate with sales leadership and organize customer relationships.
Remains knowledgeable of customer’s industry trends, general economic conditions, financial practices, and the broad spectrum of D&B products and their applications.
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not mandatory.
- 2-3 years of business to business inside sales experience with consultative selling skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong organization skills as seen through effective use of KPI (Key Performance Indicators), and proven time management/planning tools that delivers desired results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required.
- Self-motivating, energetic, willing to take direction through proven coaching techniques
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Applications required.
- Knowledge/use of Sales Force Automation tools: Salesforce.com or other applications strongly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to effectively interact with customers.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.