Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Our Team: Dun & Bradstreet is looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to join our Digital Platforms and Customer Experience team. You will be working with an agile team for the company’s flagship website, as well as other web properties and products. Working in a fast-paced environment, you will work closely with other developers, database administrators and project managers.
As a Senior Engineering Manager, you will be part of a team of brilliant, friendly and energetic developers, QA engineers, Product Managers and Project Managers who strive to deliver best in class custom solutions to our customers. Are you someone that can thrive in a high energy, high growth, fast paced environment? Then you might be just who we are looking for.
- Lead one or more teams of developers in engineering execution
- Be a hands-on leader, working with the team to create organized, clean, and maintainable code and translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Strong Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of software development.
- Serve as a Technical Expert, Leader, Mentor, and Facilitator.
- Establish and grow product focused scrum team.
- Interact with Product Development, Analytics and Marketing teams to coordinate and implement development activities
- Process Orientated, adhering to all relevant Policies, Processes, and Standards.
- Address critical gaps in personnel, knowledge, skill and resource balance as needed.
- Identify top talent as you establish and build the team, and management of Team members careers.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong technical leadership background with ability to inspire and empower those around you
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in software development.
- Strong written and spoken communication
- Eagerness to participate in and improve skills through pairing and/or design/code reviews
- Experience building applications using PHP, Java.
- Experience building applications with a framework using AngularJS, EmberJS, React, NodeJS and Backbone
- Strong UI, CSS and Web Design principles and concepts
- Strong understanding of multi-tiered applications running dynamic, data-driven Web applications
- Experience developing on top of web services
- Experience with search engine optimization
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Have demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.