Ziff Media Group is looking for an experienced, digital media sales executive, based in San Francisco or Seattle, to play a key role in developing and growing tech-endemic accounts.
Don’t know who Ziff Media is? We’re the company that owns Mashable, PCMag, RetailMeNot and 122 other media properties with expertise across tech, entertainment and lifestyle categories. Clients like Target, Google, Verizon, Walmart, Amazon and other top Fortune 100 companies come to us because of our scale, reach, efficiency and performance.
We surface products, services, and brands that we know our audience will love-and ultimately buy. And we’re REALLY good at it – in 2019 we drove over $1BN in sales revenue. And despite Covid, we’re on track to get there again.
As a Sr. Sales Executive you will be a vital part of an experienced team that includes leadership from global media agencies, Fortune 50 brands and a couple with Harvard MBAs. This isn’t just a sales role we’re hiring for. We’re looking for you to take a consultative approach to guiding your clients to execute thoughtful, full-funnel campaigns that include branded content, video, display, social-and that perform.
- 6+ years of digital media sales experience
- Deep contacts and connections with media agencies and Fortune 500 clients that purchase digital media solutions
- A track record that shows YOY growth of your business
- Assuming a portfolio of new and existing business that represents 15% of the 2021 budget makes you extremely excited to get started so you can rise to the challenge.
- You’re not a micromanager, nor do you want to be managed by one. Instead, you’d rather be selling and hunting down new business.
- You love the fact that your internal teams at Ziff Media are deeply experienced and prepared to support you with dedicated resources in yield, operations and marketing. They’re there to work closely with you to problem solve and develop killer client solutions.
- Former colleagues would say you’re their favorite colleague because of your experience working with internal teams, your excellent management skills of your account workload and the fact that you treat everyone with respect, kindness and compassion. #goldenrule
- Clients look forward to Zoom calls with you because your presentation skills are beyond stellar, you’re concise and you deliver compelling solutions that solve their business needs.
- In your spare time, you create new reports in Salesforce. For fun. Because you deeply love numbers, forecasting and data.