Country cool meets urban chic in the most stunning western themed venue to be unleashed to Philadelphia. Born from the toughest sport on dirt, Professional Bull Riders restaurant will duplicate this powerhouse concept that has proven wildly successful in other markets, including Las Vegas, Houston, Baltimore, and Kansas City. With authentic Tex-Mex cuisine served during the day and a country & southern rock party at night (featuring a mechanical bull), PBR Philly will bring the party to XFINITY Live! Philadelphia.
Bull Operator Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide an energetic, outgoing, fun personality while maintaining professionalism.
- Perform varied duties to ensure all aspects of the proper steps of service.
- Offer polite, professional, and courteous customer service.
- Communicate effectively, clearly, patiently and humorously with co-workers and guests.
- Present and encourage current promotions to guests.
- Become and remain familiar with the mechanical controls of the bull in order to provide a pleasant experience for the guests.
- Ensure familiarity with the application to have guests electronically sign the establishment's waiver.
- Verify and scan guests’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements.
- Provide the establishment’s waiver to the guest and making sure the guest knows the rules for riding the mechanical bull and signs this waiver.
- Reports all unsafe or malfunctioning equipment to supervisor.
Bull Operator Qualifications
- At least one year of experience with customer service and/or hosting, preferably with prior mechanical equipment operation.
- Must be at least age 18.
- Must speak fluent English, other languages preferred.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, other employees, supervisors, and security.
- Ability to provide attention to detail, specifically pertaining to safety when working with the guests and co-workers in the Bull Pen; and when verifying identification.
- Alcohol awareness certification as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when verifying identification, completing paperwork, etc.
- Basic math skills are frequently used when working within a large crowd of guests.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
The Bull Operator position requires the ability to perform the following:
- Carrying, lifting, pushing and/or pulling items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently standing up and moving about the venue.
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the Bull Pen.
- Frequently bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing and crawling.