Fujitsu at a Glance
Fujitsu is a leading information and communication technology (ICT) company, headquartered in Japan, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
We are a corporate culture that places great value on the pursuit of new possibilities previously unimagined and brings them to fruition has been the foundation of the Fujitsu’s success since its inception. In an increasingly competitive world, in which the pace of change continues to accelerate, Fujitsu must strive for continuous innovation. Each and every employee will rise to the challenge of creating new value amid changes in the management environment, technology, society and the marketplace. With a spirit of challenge, we are committed to the continuous creation of new value. Fujitsu wants innovators like you!
The QA Metrics Analyst is responsible for driving quality, process, efficiency and productivity into the development organization through providing standard and self-service reports using common tools for data collection and visualization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the ongoing management of the data collection, measurement and analysis program
- Work with all project leads and engineering disciplines to define new or update engineering metrics
- Define and build reports and dashboards for purposes of understanding engineering performance, specifically in terms of cost, schedule, quality, content, and productivity
- Work with project teams and discipline leads to analyze results and suggest corrective action or improvements
- Support ad hoc analysis and reporting needs as determined by management priority
- College degree (engineering, math, economics, statistics)
- 0-2 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with python, JAVA, and HTML
- Advanced user of Excel (e.g. VBA)
- Ability to work independently preferred
- Knowledge of hardware and software engineering life cycle
- Knowledge of atlassian tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tool (e.g. Tableau, Sisense, PowerBI)
At Fujitsu, one of our corporate principles is "We respect human rights." This principle underpins our corporate and individual activities and guides the actions of every Fujitsu Group member. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. By empowering people, we can unleash our collective strengths to create a better experience for our employees, our customers, and our partners.
California Privacy Act: https://www.fujitsu.com/us/Images/CALIFORNIA-CONSUMER-PRIVACY-ACT-NOTICE.pdf