Fujitsu America provides a complete portfolio of business technology services, computing platforms, and industry solutions. Fujitsu platform products are based on scalable, reliable and high-performance server, storage, point-of-sale, and mobile technologies. Fujitsu combines its renowned platform offerings with a full suite of onshore, near shore and offshore system integration, outsourcing, and datacenter services covering applications, operations, infrastructure, customer service, and multi-vendor lifecycle services. Fujitsu provides industry-specific solutions for retail, manufacturing, healthcare, government, education, financial services, and telecommunications sectors. For more information on Fujitsu America's business scope, visit http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/.
We are seeking a ServiceNow Specialist, to focus on selling our ServiceNow capabilities and offerings.
Fujitsu is one of ServiceNow’s Elite Sales & Services partners and we are rapidly growing our team in North America. Our professional services offerings include consulting, implementation services, managed services and our unique IP on the ServiceNow store
The ServiceNow Specialist identifies new prospects by developing and expanding relationships with C-level functional and IT executives within new logo accounts and partners with existing Account Executives to drive ServiceNOW sales into established Fujitsu accounts.. The goal is to drive net new revenue for the company. ServiceNOW Specialist will have a defined target and associated compensation plan with incentives for achieving and exceeding the targets. The ServiceNow Sales Specialist will be viewed as a client advisor for ServiceNow focused solutions for Fujitsu America Inc.
- Ownership for ServiceNOW targets and associated pipeline
- Thought leadership and expertise within the digital transformation as it relates to the ServiceNow suite of products
- Takes ownership of the sell cycle for new logos including creating overall pursuit plan, building compelling customer proposals,
- Partners with existing Account Executives to coach through the ServiceNOW sales process & cycle, adding value and providing skills transfer.
- Oversees business activities and processes to ensure that a high standard of professional excellence is maintained among deal team members - provides "hands-on" leadership for the team.
- Effectively communicates progress toward goals and objectives, sales tasks, and activities, and clearly describes sales challenges and objections to sales leadership for support and resolution.
- Strong ability to navigate the entire sales process from lead generation to signatures on contracts.
• Develop and maintain a sales plan for our ServiceNow Solutions
- Execute as a valued partner within the Fujitsu Sales Ecosystem, aligned with Go to Market strategy.
- Develop trusted relationships with clients through fluency in the ServiceNow technology as it relates to a range of business issues to convert them into revenue generating opportunities
- Devise and execute sales strategies and tactics that result in exceeding sales goals and assist Fujitsu in further penetrating the market. Work with ecosystem partners for ServiceNow in coordination with account leaders and alliance team members to execute
- Advise and educate account team leaders on Fujitsu’s value proposition for the ServiceNow area and develop pursuit strategies and win themes that meet the specific needs of the account/client
- Engage with industry leaders to develop the ServiceNow solutions that will position Fujitsu as a leader in the industry vertical
- Position the Fujitsu Services & Technology Vision to clients
- Develop skill set by participating in required education during the calendar year.
- Communicate effectively to leadership the status of your business, leveraging CRM tools, Account Plans, Pursuit plans, and other tools as necessary
- Concrete examples of sales experiences as a "hunter", within the target solution and client group
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage executive level relationships
- 3 Years of experience selling licenses and professional services for ServiceNow or in partnership with ServiceNow.
- Fluency and technical acumen related to ServiceNow
- Bachelors’ Degree in business administration or technology related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- Existing field level relationships within ServiceNow
- 3 or more years direct business development or sales experience
- Experience working in or with technology industry, professional services firms
- Experience working in a matrixed selling environment
- Experience leading multiple concurrent sales cycles from opportunity identification through closure
- Proven track record of at least 3 contiguous years of achieving or exceeding quota
- Willing to travel within a geographic based territory as needed to make quota
- Experience working within a top-down management structure with heavy matrix management influence.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills - equal business stature with C-level executives
- Strong strategic management and planning skills
- Strong desire to represent the company to internal and external clients - strong advocacy experience and personal traits