Salesforce Tech Lead-FC0069136
Job Description & Requirements:
- The Tech Lead will be required to have extensive experience in Salesforce functionality, technology, implementation, and development methodology. Should have Inventory and Order management concepts.
- The Tech Lead will also be responsible for designing and documenting solutions, providing support throughout testing and deployment phases, and transitioning to client technology teams.
- Lead and contribute to all business and technical solutions of Salesforce presale pursuits and active client projects
- Manage the development and deployment of new offerings and enhancements to existing applications.
- Communicate effectively with C-level senior management of clients and Fujitsu, listening and understanding the client’s business, applying experience and business insight to guide strategy and solutions, and becoming a trusted advisor to senior client managers.
- Gather system requirements, conduct analysis, coordinate the design of innovative solutions and establish metrics for success.
- Ensure development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Provide detailed design documentation of each component of the solution such as data migration, integration and custom development.
- Manage and provide direction for the onshore and offshore teams in support of development activities.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality, timely, and thorough solutions to customer problems.
- Demonstrate technical development skills such as ability to scope the technical portion of a project and estimate resource requirements.
- Work closely with business partners and Practice Principals to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.com, providing insight and creative approaches, and helping the Practice to develop winning solutions in key market spaces.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- 8+ years direct experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management
- The candidate should have Lightening experience (Configuration and Development)
- The candidate should have Inventory and Order Management Concepts.
- Demonstrated thought leader in SaaS solutions and technologies
- Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
- Strong SaaS solutions development and implementation focused on Salesforce.com
- Detailed understanding of Salesforce communities.
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and VisualForce
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce Lightning Platform including development of lightning components.
- Experienced and conversant in key business functional areas such as ERP, CRM and SCM
- Industry knowledge in one or more industry verticals, emphasis on Finance/Insurance, Retail
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Strong business analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
- Experience with a top-tier web software and/or large consulting firm
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field or equivalent experience; graduate degree preferred but not required
- Willingness to travel 50-60%. Candidate can be based out of any location in US.
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours if necessary
- Salesforce.com Certification a plus
Job Type Experienced
Other LocationsTX-Dallas, MO-St. Louis