Fujitsu at a Glance
Fujitsu is a leading information and communication technology (ICT) company, headquartered in Japan, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
We are a corporate culture that places great value on the pursuit of new possibilities previously unimagined and brings them to fruition has been the foundation of the Fujitsu’s success since its inception. In an increasingly competitive world, in which the pace of change continues to accelerate, Fujitsu must strive for continuous innovation. Each and every employee will rise to the challenge of creating new value amid changes in the management environment, technology, society and the marketplace. With a spirit of challenge, we are committed to the continuous creation of new value. Fujitsu wants innovators like you!
Services O&M is looking for an experienced and highly motivated people manager to govern a diverse technical team that provides NOC infrastructure and application management. The selected candidate will combine managerial responsibilities with in-depth, hands-on technical expertise to successfully achieve the following goals: NOC automation & virtualization; predictive analytics & proactive services; operationalize disruptive technologies & XaaS wins (SDN, NFV, Smart City, 5G, SD-WAN); and evolve into an Open Access Network Operator. This position will report to the Director of Services Operations.
- Recruit, hire, train employees
- Deliver goals and performance reviews
- Develop project plans, delegate work, assign responsibility, monitor progress
- Coach, mentor, foster employee development and career growth
- Address complaints, resolve conflict, recognize and reward success
- Coordinate and maintain after-hour and on-call escalation to support 7x24x365 operation business
- Create a collaborative team environment and promote open exchange of ideas
- Stimulate creative thinking, alternative approaches, listen and respect opinion of others
- Cultivate a continuous improvement work environment
- Motivate employees to perform at a high level, convey sense of urgency around strategic goals
- Assemble a diverse, high performance team with complementary strengths
- Act in accordance with FNC policies and applicable laws
Infrastructure & Application Accountabilities
- Underpin OSS & BSS environments that enable the day-to-day delivery of managed network services
- Design, install, maintain, and retire network operating system (switch, router, firewall)
- Design, install, maintain, and retire physical & virtual server technologies (OS, storage, backup, disaster recovery)
- Install, integrate, and release manage internally developed and third party software applications
- Operationalize new software applications (protocol, user training, troubleshoot, problem resolution)
- Oversee vendor management (partnership agreements, SOW, SLAs, maintenance contracts)
- Establish standards and procedures that allow ways of working to be agile and adaptable to change
- Develop monitoring tools, reports, and dashboards that capture predefined KPIs on OSS & BSS performance
- Ensure NOC mission critical tools and applications are highly available
- Strong leadership skills, ability to work with all levels of personnel
- Critical thinking, analytical, technical problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, listening, follow-up, interpersonal skills
- Gains consensus and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, eager to overcome challenging problems
- Extensive customer support experience, client relationship management
- Willing to work non-standard hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays
- Highly organized, ability to prioritize tasks for self and team
- Change agent, open mind-set, solve issues of diverse scope and ambiguity
- Exercise good judgment, sensitivity, poise
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Business and Financial Acumen
- 5 years experience as a manager or similiar role.
At Fujitsu, one of our corporate principles is "We respect human rights." This principle underpins our corporate and individual activities and guides the actions of every Fujitsu Group member. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. By empowering people, we can unleash our collective strengths to create a better experience for our employees, our customers, and our partners.
California Privacy Act: https://www.fujitsu.com/us/Images/CALIFORNIA-CONSUMER-PRIVACY-ACT-NOTICE.pdf