Hiring Immediately with Sign-On Bonus! Contact Diana Mendez for immediate consideration at 469-439-1208 or at email@example.com.
Proficient in fitting and welding of fabricated products according to blueprints and knowledge of welding characteristics of metal. Materials include low carbon steel, stainless steel, and other commonly used alloys.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Successfully complete initial and on-going job training programs in work functions, lean manufacturing and other topics as presented by the company.
• Maintain compliance to Engineering Documentation Notes above the minimum threshold established, and from time to time revised, by the company for the position.
• Burning, fitting, welding, and grinding of product assemblies.
• Lay out, position, align, and fit components together
• Set up equipment and weld parts.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Adherence to all plant and safety regulations.
• Meet production and quality standards.
• Maintain a clean and neat work area.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Ability to follow directions and work from verbal instructions and simple blueprints.
• Ability to adjust, operate, and maintain all types of standard welding shop equipment.
• Operational knowledge of hand tools (Grinders, Chippers, etc.).
• Must be qualified in Carbon: GMAW, SMAW & FCAW processes in the 3-G position.
• Demonstrated proficiency with welding GMAW, SMAW & FCAW processes in 3-G.
• Basic knowledge of fitting from work instructions with supervision.
• Must meet all PMC established code requirements, and to qualify for locally imposed codes.
CECO Environmental is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our company will be based only on your merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.