CECO is a fast-paced, diversified global provider of leading engineered technologies to the energy, environmental, and industrial segments, targeting specific niche-focused end markets through an attractive asset-light business model. Our portfolio of technologies encompasses over 20 brands in three segments:
•Energy Solutions - primarily for natural gas turbine power emission management and for separation in midstream natural gas pipelines.
•Industrial Solutions - industrial air pollution control technologies such as oxidizers, scrubbers, cyclones, baghouse dust collectors, fume exhaust, modular duct, and industrial ventilation systems and custom sheet metal
•Fluid Handling Solutions - centrifugal pumps for high-temperature and corrosive liquids, industrial filtration and mist eliminators.
With headquarters in the U.S., the Company is strategically balanced globally across the Americas, Asia, and EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). Over the last five years, we have excelled at operational and financial excellence. Now, under new leadership, we are sharpening our focus on three core values to accelerate our growth – outside-in customer focus, learning and development, and optimizing the effectiveness of our lean, hands-on brand and shared services teams. In addition to aggressively pursuing new customers across many energy and manufacturing industries, CECO targets its $5 billion+ of installed base, specifically to expand and grow a higher recurring revenue of aftermarket products and services.
CECO’s well-respected brands, technologies and solutions have been evolving for well over 50 years to become leading-edge technologies in specific niche global end markets, including natural gas turbine power, refinery & petrochemical engineered cyclones, and mid-stream energy pipeline gas transmission. CECO is listed on Nasdaq under the ticker symbol “CECE.” For more information, please visit http://www.cecoenviro.com.
SHEET METAL FABRICATOR
The Sheet Metal Fabricator is responsible for fabricating, assembly, install, and repair of sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, drainpipes, and furnace casings. Work may involve any of the following: setting up and operating fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal; shaping metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using hammer; operating soldering and welding equipment to join sheet metal parts; or inspecting, assembling, and smoothing seams and joints of burred surfaces. Includes sheet metal duct installers who install prefabricated sheet metal ducts used for heating, air conditioning, or other purposes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Set up and operation of hydraulic press brake; forming various sheet metal parts such as rectangular to round transitions, rectangular transitions and rectangular duct.
• Set up and operation of plate rolls; material size ranges from 20 gauge to 3/8” plate.
• Set up and operation of sheet metal shear. Must be able to calculate best cut to minimize scrap.
• Must be able to MIG weld from 20 gauge to 3/8” plate; galvanized, stainless, and carbon steel material.
• Must understand or be willing to learn the forming process of various sheet metal parts such as pressed elbows, gorelocked elbows, collars, sleeves, tee branches, reducers, etc.
• Must understand or be willing to learn the operation of plate rolls, spot welders and various machines in the process of forming parts; forming material that ranges from 24 gauge to 3/8” plate.
• Reads assembly prints and procedures
• Other job duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED required; Trade or Technical School Degree
• 5+ years of experience in sheet metal fabrication
• Good mechanical skills.
• Basic math skills and the ability to read assembly prints and procedures.
CECO Environmental is an EEO and E-Verify Employer. We sincerely appreciate your interest and will carefully evaluate your qualifications for employment. Be assured your opportunity for employment with our company will be based only on your merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, or any other factor unrelated to job requirements.