Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. , a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Operator, CAR-T located in Raritan, NJ . #CART
At Janssen, we never stop working toward a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and you can count on us to keep working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere, by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Visit us: www.janssen.com
- Be part of the manufacturing operations team responsible for the production of autologous CAR-T products for clinical and commercial operation in a controlled current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) cleanroom environment.
- Execute manufacturing activities common to cell culturing, purification, aseptic processing, and cryopreservation using appropriate techniques.
- Perform process unit operations according to standard operating procedures and batch records, and record production data and information in a clear, concise, format according to Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Accurately complete documentation in SOPs, logbooks, and other GMP documents.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma required with 4-6 Years of Biotech/Pharmaceutical experience or equivalent industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree required in Life Sciences or Engineering, with 1-2 years of Biotech/Pharmaceutical experience or equivalent industry experience
While performing the duties of this job, the employee:
- Needs to be mobile and able to independently transport themselves between various sites/locations, as dictated by the essential functions and responsibilities of the position.
- Is frequently required to communicate with coworkers.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; climb, bend, stoop; and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Needs to perform gowning procedures to work in the manufacturing core.
*The Raritan CAR-T Manufacturing organization is committed to working with any applicant or employee to make reasonable accommodations in the job structure in consideration of any known physical challenges or disabilities.
- The anticipated base pay range for this position is $49,088 to $66,413 annually .
- This position is overtime eligible
- Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal, and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits