This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tori Bender
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a leading professional services firm with 2,300+ team members in 20+ locations nationwide. We empower our experts to serve clients and communities with empathy, urgency, and clarity. As a Top 25 business advisory firm, we offer flexibility and opportunities for top talent to thrive. Delivering exceptional results with care is our priority.
Why join us?
Health and Wellness:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision coverage, including a $0 cost option for employees
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Family Leave, including Paid Maternity, Paternity, and Adoptive Leave (12 weeks for maternity, 4 weeks for paternity)
- Bereavement Leave
- Fitness Reimbursement of $75/monthly for gym memberships, wellness apps, healthy meal & exercise plans, and confidential mental health benefits
- Paid Community Service Day
Paid Time Off:
- Paid Time Off accrual from Day One
- 20 days per year for Seniors and Supervisors, 25 days for Managers and above
- 11 Paid Holidays
- No set hour requirement or daily time entry during Busy Season
- Profit Sharing and 401K contribution of usually 4-5% of annual salary
- Education Assistance Program
- College/University Matching Gifts
- CPA and Other Certification Bonuses, as well as reimbursement for CPA study materials and payment for relevant certifications
- Review and manage assigned client work
- Coordinate workflow among the team and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Assist associates and senior associates with technical and software issues
- Regularly communicate with clients and build client relationships
- Conduct tax research and properly document and cite findings
Required Experience and Education:
- Four (4) to five (5) years of tax experience in public accounting or consulting, demonstrating a progression in complexity and number of projects managed
- Experience with multi-state corporations and ASC 740 is recommended
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, or a degree appropriate to the practice area is required
- Current and valid CPA license is required
- Must be a member in good standing with the AICPA and respective state societies if CPA
- Proficiency in the use of computers and computer accounting software, or software appropriate to practice group
- Strongly prefer experience with CCH ProSystemfx or CCH Axcess.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.