Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolina Sun Real Estate proudly serves the Charleston, South Carolina real estate market. We are a full-service brokerage with a company culture that promotes integrity, trust and stability. These are our guiding principles and we commit ourselves to them each and every day. We fully understand that the success of our company is completely dependent upon providing our clients and customers with the most comprehensive and professional real estate services available.
For many years, BHHS Carolina Sun Real Estate has enjoyed a hard-earned reputation as the very best real estate training company in the Charleston area. We have long been recognized in the industry for effectively preparing our agents for a productive and satisfying career in residential real estate.
A Real Estate Agent is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients need real estate agents to help them market and sell their home and guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase. The real estate market is always evolving, and we need Real Estate Agents who thrive on using their creativity to close sales.
No experience is necessary for this position, but the ideal Real Estate Agent candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment that requires innovative and creative solutions to help them stand out to potential clients. This position is best suited to a candidate who is self-motivated and enjoys working autonomously.
- Help clients prepare their home to placed on the market.
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses.
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests.
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales.
- Craft unique marketing materials to advertise your real estate services.
- Advise your clients on how to stage and sell their home quickly and profitably.
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent.
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market.
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance.
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated agents have reasonable potential to make $50000 - $100000 / year or more after establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher income.
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.