A Real Estate Agent is responsible for helping clients with every aspect of the real estate transaction process. Clients need real estate agents to help them market and sell their home and guide them through the process of finding a home to purchase. The real estate market is always evolving, and we need Real Estate Agents who thrive on using their creativity to close sales.
No experience is necessary for this position, but the ideal Real Estate Agent candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment that requires innovative and creative solutions to help them stand out to potential clients. This position is best suited to a candidate who is self-motivated and enjoys working autonomously.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Interact with customers via phone, email, social media, and in-person meetings.
- Advise clients on the state of the local real estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts, terms of sale, and other parts of the real estate process.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects.
- Proactively reach out to clients to initiate or follow-up on real estate transactions.
- Manage marketing and advertising through websites, mail-outs, and open houses.
About John L Scott Real Estate
Since our founding 86 years ago, John L. Scott puts extra care into listening to our clients and focusing on the best way to meet their needs. We are at the forefront of creating innovative marketing programs and strategies to help our Brokers get homes sold quickly. With over 110 offices and over 3200 agents throughout the Pacific Northwest, we are one of the largest regional real estate companies in the nation.
From the beginning, John L. Scott has been committed to raising the bar on ethics and standards in real estate. We've maintained our position as an industry leader by embracing innovations in technology, anticipating industry trends, and keeping a pioneering start-up mentality. With a legacy of great business and an eye towards the future, John L. Scott wants to help you achieve your dreams and build a strong business, one client at a time.
As an office, we will...
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent.
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market.
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.