CarX Tire & Auto is part of Monro, a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1150 company-owned locations operating as Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers, Mr. Tire® Auto Service Centers, CarX Tire & Auto Service, The Tire Choice, Ken Towery’s Tire and Autocare, TreadQuarters® Discount Tire stores, Autotire Car Care Centers and Tire Warehouse. We service over three million cars each year in the US in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers guests a wide range of repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
you are an experienced Automotive Technician, who’d like to run the shop someday, this role is for you. The Technical Service Manager is a full-time Automotive Technician / Assistant Shop Manager, responsible for repairing and maintaining Guest’s vehicles, along with the efficient, productive, and safe operation of our Service Bays. As an entry level Management position, the Technical Service Manager position is a great way to start your career at Monro. Starting day 1 you will begin a comprehensive Management and Technician training program covering all aspects of your new role, while preparing you for the next. As an Automotive Technician for Monro, you will be an essential team member, performing repair services on Guest vehicles. More importantly, you will be part of a team working together to deliver 5 Star Guest experiences, while using your Technician skills to take care of people, their cars and ensure our guests have safe, reliable transportation.
Pay is based on experience plus incentives.
- Perform brakes, suspension, tire installation, scheduled maintenance, and all manner of automotive repairs and maintenance, that you are qualified to perform
- Oversee and audit courtesy automotive inspections and services performed by Technicians
- Train teammates and perform work identified during audits
- Secure our guests’ approval to perform the work as a result of the diagnosis; and always maintain a clean, neat work area
- Complete automotive inspections on every vehicle you service and perform any repairs and maintenance
- Test drive guest vehicles and use our shop truck in a safe manner to pick up inventory as needed
- High school or GED equivalent.
- 4+ years of automotive technician experience or a combination of automotive technical school certificate/degree
- 2+ ASE automotive certification
- Valid Driver License
- Ability to work with hands overhead, stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs.
- Guest and team focused mindset
- Have and maintain an Automotive Technician State Inspector’s license, where applicable.
- Automotive Technician State Inspector License
- Leadership experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career Development
Your next Destination!
Growth Opportunity: At Monro we’re committed to helping our teammates grow their career through the combination of coursework, demonstrating leadership skills and open opportunities. Our Technical Service Managers receive on-the-job training, company sponsored certifications, as well as course curriculum in Monro University that empowers them to advance to the next level of Automotive Professional.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Your next Destination!
At Monro we’re committed to helping our teammates grow their career through the combination of coursework, demonstrating leadership skills and open opportunities. Our teammates receive on-the-job training, company sponsored certifications, as well as course curriculum in Monro University that empowers them to advance to the next level of their careers.
Monro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.