Please don't apply unless you also download the ***KARE HEROES APP***
Do You KARE?
Join the KARE Revolution! Download the app!
For more info about KARE, please watch this brief video: https://youtu.be/Id0em8GsJyE
Are you a licensed CNA? Apply to be a HERO today. DOWNLOAD THE KARE APP!
- TYPICALLY GET PAID THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY!
- KARE IS LOOKING FOR HEROES ALL OVER THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY
- SHIFTS STARTED IN NEW JERSEY!
- **BONUS AFTER YOUR FIRST SHIFT. ALSO GET PAID EVERY TIME YOUR FRIENDS WORKA A SHIFT**
TO WORK WITH KARE YOU MUST DOWNLOAD OUR SUPER-COOL APP!! Search in the App Store for "KARE HEROES" or go to our website at www.doyoukare.com/why-join-the-kare-revolution/ (https://www.doyoukare.com/why-join-the-kare-revolution/)
DOWNLOAD THE APP!!
At KARE, our mission is to transform caregivers like you into SUPERHEROES and allow care based communities to call on you to save the day! At KARE we connect caregivers and nurses with hundreds of Senior Housing and Post Acute Facilities in your area. With KARE, you can...
- earn extra income using the license you already have
- control your own schedule, with no shift minimums!
- access a portal of potential new employers through our mobile app
- get paid the next business day after your work
- work whenever and wherever you want
Here's how it works. after you download our super-cool app (don't worry, we will tell you how), we will verify some simple information about you (Contact info, nurse/caregiver license info, credentials, blah blah blah . . .). Add after a quick interview, if you have what it takes, you will become our newest HERO!!
So what kind of work can you do on KARE? Well if you are already a caregiver or nurse, you probably already have a good idea, but just in case, here is the stuff our HR person made us write:
To Qualify for KARE you'll need...
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- CNA license Required
- Ability to lift at least 51 lbs on a regular basis and physically able to help residents who require physical assistance
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language
- May require experience with caring for residents with memory impairment if assigned to memory care areas of the community
Responsibilities of CNAs, Caregivers, Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants include:
- Provide assistance with medication reminders, bathing, grooming, dressing, escort service, laundry and other activities of daily living
- Follow the schedule of resident's needs set out by supervisor
- Provide emotional and social support to residents
- Support the dining staff and possibly assist in the dining room
- Be comfortable with emergency equipment and procedures
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers
So with that out of the way, we REALLY hope we can talk with you. PLEASE hit the "APPLY" button, send us your resume, and we promise to get back with you VERY soon!
- note: advertised pay rates set by communities and include bonuses paid