Heights Finance has an amazing opportunity to join our team as a Branch Manager in our Elgin, IL branch.
Who We Are:
Heights Finance is a leading consumer finance company and is among the largest companies offering such services in the U.S. With over 400 branches in 11 states Heights operates under 4 different brand names: Covington Credit, Quick Credit, Southern Finance, and Heights Finance. Heights Finance offers a full array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, and more!
***Sign on bonus of $5000 will be paid in 3 installments in the pay periods following 90 days, 6 months, and 1 year. Team member must be active at the time of payout***
If you are self-motivated, a team leader, and energized by delivering good customer service and hitting sales initiatives, then check out this opportunity!
- Manages the growth and development of the branch by managing budgets, executing marketing plans, build relationships with our retailers, and managing the daily activities of the staff.
- Train and develop new hires and existing Team Members to meet branch goals and readying them for a future career path.
- Manage and provide guidance on new and refinanced loans.
- Proactively manage delinquent accounts by consulting with customers on loan payments for past due accounts.
- Provide a high level of customer service and responds to customer concerns.
- HS Diploma or equivalent, 2-3 years of related experience in consumer lending or banking; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- English fluency is required. In some locations, additional fluency in Spanish is desired.
- Required to have and maintain a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
- Ability to obtain a state insurance sales license
Benefits and Perks:
- Monthly Incentive Bonuses Paid
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance eligibility within the first 30 days
- LTD/STD Company Paid
- 401k with company match and immediate vesting
- Generous PTO allowance and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Succession planning and opportunities for advancement