- Certify associates on Forklift
- Anticipate staffing requirements and expectations; develops value-added services to support changing client needs
- Coordinate recruitment, screening, interviewing, and hiring of individuals for assignment
- Maintain timekeeping system and ensure payroll/invoicing is accurate
- Provide productivity, headcount, attendance, and other reports at the client’s request
- Manage employee relations at the site - including coaching, counseling, performance reviews, removal from assignments, and exit interviews
- Conduct onsite orientation, safety training
- Facilitate the initial treatment and reporting of workers’ compensation incidents
- Participate in scheduled service reviews at client site
- Act as the liaison between the branch office and the client
- Deliver superior customer service and develop relationships with supervisors and associates
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge and ability to certify Forklift drivers
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills required
- Staffing and CRM experience preferred
- Experience in coaching and managing others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel - Strong Reporting Skills Required
- Problem-solving skills
- High levels of motivation and self-direction
- Willingness to work after hours and on weekends if necessary
- Ability to walk the facility floor frequently throughout a shift
The EmployBridge Story
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our 400+ branches.
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision, prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, a wellness program, and more. We also offer a variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
At EmployBridge, we operate an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing. To find out more, visit us at www.employbridge.com.
EmployBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.