Enhanced Due Diligence
- Coordinate with KYC Team during periodic client review exercise: liaise with client to collect all required documentation in accordance to Global KYC Guidelines and regulatory deadline.
- Ensure client outreach for document renewal update on an ad-hoc basis (tax form, patriot act certificates, customer profiles, etc)
- Prepare clients' Business review forms (comprehensive analysis of each client's profile)
- Coordinate scheduling of due diligence calls with clients
Governance & Controls:
- CBOG (Correspondent Banking Oversight Group) coordinator - Responsible for its scheduling, agenda, minutes distribution
- CBC (Correspondent Banking Committee) Secretary - Responsible for its scheduling, agenda, minutes distribution
- Respond to all internal audit inquiries regarding KYC and customer files.
- Work closely with appropriate department for any regulatory queries
- Perform relevant periodic PSP control for permanent supervision
Account Management & Monitoring:
- Prepare memo as needed to process any client related update in our systems and perform final verification of change accuracy in the system
- Request new overdraft limits to appropriate parties which include international contacts
- Renew current overdraft limits before expiry date to assure that systems are updated in a timely manner
- Gather relevant data required for liquidity usage analysis, as needed
Sales & Client Service
- Proactively handle daily client inquiries (investigation escalation, transaction status request, audit confirmation)
- Proactively handle inquiries from Business partner in conjunction with the Network Management team in Paris
- Coordinate with Relationship Manager and AML/Compliance and/or OFAC Sanctions Team for any BSA or sanctions related cases follow-up.
- Coordinate account opening process: gather KYC documentation; submit account application; draft account opening form for Account Servicing Group
- Draft client agreements related to pricing schedule update
- Draft and file meeting or call minutes
- Generate reports as needed through the use of the new customer dashboard
- Maintain client contact list
- Analyze customer activity variance related to GTB customer independent review and reach out to customer for justification
- Support Correspondent Banking Management on all aspects of clearing services and optimization / automation projects conducted with Account Servicing Group and other internal departments
- Act as back up to RM while SHE/HE is travelling for business and/or out of the office on vacation to ensure proper follow up on incoming inquiries
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- Understanding of AML and compliance procedures in a bank setting
- Knowledge of IDD/EDD for financial institutions
- Excellent communication skills and team player attitude
- Ability to work independently and prioritize in a fast pace and deadline focused environment
- Ability to think outside the box
- Knowledge of wire and payment processing strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience with SG desktop tools or strong aptitude for learning and managing
- desktop applications
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Strong competence in PowerPoint
- Knowledge of payment systems
- Societe Generale Global Transaction Banking Correspondent Banking (GTB/BAN) is a worldwide business line offering a complete range of services especially designed for Banks and Financial Institutions.
- GTB/BAN in New York is the department in charge of providing clearing services in USD to other foreign financial institutions within Societe Generale Group.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG Americas Securities
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2021/08/27