- Assist in all aspects of the Compliance Risk Assessment program, including campaign planning, data collection, data analysis, data mapping, commentary review and drafting, training, extensive stakeholder engagement, program launch, execution, reporting, corrective action plans and identification of lessons learned.
- Assist in establishing clear and concise synthesis of the Compliance Risk Assessment program results.
- Proactively seeking to identify automation opportunities.
- Assist in the implementation of technology and data capabilities related initiatives.
- In collaboration with other Compliance Risk Assessment and CTL team members, assist efforts to maintain a mapping of business lines and their respective risk assessment units to the Compliance Risk Taxonomy.
- Assist in efforts to utilize the Compliance Risk Assessment results in order to identify control enhancement opportunities and participate in discussions aimed at developing action plans with relevant senior stakeholders.
- Assist with the collection, maintenance, mapping and utilization of pertinent data.
- Participate in the functional design development efforts for the Compliance Risk Assessment and Testing & Monitoring teams.
- Liaise directly with key stakeholders in an effort to keep them apprised of important developments and escalate where appropriate.
- Present aspects of the CRA program, its tools, results and documentation to internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in MS Office with emphasis on powerpoint, word and excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently and in-person across all levels of the organization.
- A basic understanding of U. S. financial regulations and prudential standards.
- Awareness of how a regulatory inventory should be utilized as part of a Compliance Risk Assessment program.
- Basic data collection, mining and mapping techniques.
- Experience of synthesizing data to produce executive style and management reports in powerpoint.
- Basic knowledge of banking or financial services institutions.
- Project management experience considered a plus.
- 2-4 years relevant industry experience
The Compliance Risk Assessment Program is responsible for managing the process through which AMER Compliance personnel independently identify and evaluate key Compliance risks and associated mitigating controls across business lines and functions. Results of the AMER Annual Compliance Risk Assessment serve as a cornerstone of the broader Americas Compliance program and related annual planning activities. Results from the Compliance Risk Assessment are used to inform the process of drafting, tracking and completing control enhancement initiatives or corrective action plans, they are also used to inform multiple downstream consumers including: monitoring and testing, policies, training, capital markets surveillance, technology, the regional risk assessment program, Group risk assessment reporting, and the annual Compliance plan; as well as departmental decisions regarding future budget and resource allocation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG AMERICAS OPERATIONAL SECURITIES
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2021/07/22