The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for operating at both a strategic and operational level. This is a hands-on role that will be the HR lead for a Call Center. The variety of duties include Employee Relations, Performance Management and Talent Acquisition.
- Employee Relations and Performance Management
- Working with the management team to ensure policies and procedures are followed in line with the Employee Handbook
- Handling employee disciplinary grievance process
- Onboarding new employees
- Conducting stay and exit interviews
- Conducting management and professional development training
- Coaching and providing appropriate support and guidance to management team regarding employee issues
- Talent Acquisition
- Assisting with an efficient and compliant recruiting process
- Coordinating recruiting efforts and assisting with interviewing and selection process
- Reporting on and analyzing recruiting metrics including cost/hire, retention rate, etc.
- Assisting with pipelining customer service candidates for future reference
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience
- Ability to work Monday Friday from 10am 7pm with the ability to be flexible.
- Experience working in a call center environment is preferred.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience in the HR field
- Experience with enterprise HR systems (HRIS) required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work discreetly with confidential information.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and competing priorities
We offer a wide variety of benefits, programs, and services to our employees, including:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans
- Employer-subsidized parking
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
- Fitness programs and discounts
- Casual dress code
About 14 West
14 West exists to allow entrepreneurs to focus on their ideas, products, and customers, while our expert teams work to help protect, guide, and grow their workplaces.
Today, our services include Personnel & Talent Acquisition, Communications, Financial Services, Technology Solutions, and Legal, and our portfolio of clients includes more than 20 of the worlds leading privately-owned media companies.
Before applying for a role at 14 West,there area few things to keep in mind. We work hard. We like unique perspectives, and believe our time is better spent on testing new ideas than perfecting old ones. And we don't hold hands. Instead, we give people the freedom and resources they need to forge their own path. So, while there are no road maps to success, there are no limitations.
14 West is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State and local employment laws. No question in this Application is intended to elicit information in violation of any such law, nor will any information obtained in response to any question be used in violation of any such law. Applicants with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application and/or interview process may contact us at to arrange for such accommodation.