We need you at The Ashford!?Come be a part of the team where we are making a difference in?our?residents’ lives!
- We can guarantee you hours!
- We offer complete schedule flexibility; 8s or 12s, full time, part time, and PRN opportunities.
- Competitive and negotiable pay rate with a competitive sign on bonus!
- We provide surgical masks, gloves, N95 masks as needed, surgical gowns, shoe covers, goggles, and a hair net as needed.
- Pay on-demand, access your money as soon as you earn it!
- Paid time off & Holiday Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance?within 2 weeks
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym membership or Fitness equipment reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Free meals
- Company provided?uniforms
- 401(k) with a company match after 90 days
- Company paid life and long-term disability?insurance
- Voluntary life, short-term disability, accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity coverage
- Provide exceptional Personal service and daily care to residents.
- Communicate effectively with residents, staff management and families.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures.
- Provides physical resident care to include all aspects of personal hygiene and grooming.
- Answers call lights in a timely manner and responds accordingly to the resident’s needs.
- Assists in maintaining acceptable nutrition for residents and documents meal intake.
- Knows proper technique for first aide.
- Completes documentation of medication reminder.
- Assists in maintaining a therapeutic environment for the residents.
- Motivates and encourages resident involvement in the participation in activities.
- Assists residents to and from activities.
- Lifting, turning, and re-positioning residents as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Licenses/Certifications/Registrations: CPR Certified. Nurse Aide Certification is a plus, but not required.
Joining Wallick Communities' The Ashford of Grove City a PCA?is your opportunity to make an impact in the daily lives of our senior residents. Our community become?a home?that can not only sustain – but also improve – the?quality of life for our?residents and?provide peace of mind for their loved ones. The Ashford is a great place for our residents to live, and a great place for you to work.?Apply now?at the link?below or?visit our?Community?anytime during normal business hours!
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical (completed by our Nurse?Practitioner) and background check.
The Ashford of Grove City- 3197 Southwest Blvd, Grove City, OH 43123