2 IVY Comptech Senior Software Engineer Reviews

Browse IVY Comptech Reviews by Job Title →

Senior Software Engineers at IVY Comptech give their company a 4.8 out of 5.0, while the average rating for IVY Comptech is 4.8, making them just as happy as every other employee at IVY Comptech and 21% happier than every other Senior Software Engineer on CareerBliss - the happiest Senior Software Engineers work for Aditi Technologies.

4.8
(based on 2 Senior Software Engineer Review Ratings)
Senior Software Engineer
in Des Moines, IA

"I am working with IVY Comptech Pvt Ltd since 2011. It is product based company, It is 100% subsidiary company to bwin.party. (popularly know as partygaming.com). We develop online gaming products like partypoker, party casino, partybingo. We have operations in Europe and recently we have re-entered into US - New Jersey. We are the top now in US. Work environment, pay scale, life style of IVY is good. Overall review is good."

Senior Software Engineer
in Des Moines, IA

"I am working with IVY comptech Pvt Ltd since 2011. It is 100% subsidiary company to bwin.party (popularly known as partygaming). We develop online gaming products like poker, casino. We have operations in Europe and recently we have entered into US-New Jersey. In US, we are in top now. The over all review is very good."