(based on 2 Illinois Paper & Copier Review Ratings)
Senior Account Manager

"A true test of my personal and profession business ethics."

What do you like about working at Illinois Paper & Copier?

"I enjoyed working in the copy and print industry. The idea of working with people for the best fit for their environment was a rewarding challenge."

"This company like to flash big profits and big commissions to lure reps from all over Chicago. Dont be fooled. You will be verbally berated, to your face, and behind your back by the powers that be on a daily basis. Your job will be used as leverage to participate in questionable tactics. You will be expected to spend your own money to wine and dine potential customers and be expected to bring any past clients to the company on day 1."

What don't you like about working at Illinois Paper & Copier?

"I found the companys business practices to be sickening. Sales people are told to lie, cheat, and scam their customer base and potential customers to make the company more money. Cash back promotions on lease programs were nothing more than juiced loans mixed with some fancy accounting. Secondary and aftermarket parts and supplies were forced n the sales people to force on the customers for the purpose of generating more profit, and when the faulty parts failed the companys answer was to force the customers hands into buying more equipment."

"Thank you, for helping me discover that I am a better person for no longer working for you. It wasnt worth the sleepless nights feeling disgusted with myself for playing your games."

Account Representative

"Illinois Paper Company is an exceptional company to work for. I had to move."

Illinois Paper & Copier (2)

4.1 Highest Rated in this Industry is Sealed Air (13)
2.9 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Pratt Industries (15)
3.6 Average of All Companies in this Industry (964)

Average Illinois Paper & Copier Ratings in the Past 2 Years