IHG Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews for Director of Purchasing

Browse IHG Hotels & Resorts Reviews by Job Title →

Director of Purchasings at IHG Hotels & Resorts give their company a 5.0 out of 5.0, while the average rating for IHG Hotels & Resorts is 4.3, making them 15% happier than every other employee at IHG Hotels & Resorts and 22% happier than every other Director of Purchasing on CareerBliss - the happiest Director of Purchasings work for Diamond Wood China.

5.0
(based on 1 Director of Purchasing Review Rating)
Director of Purchasing

"I have been working with IHG for over 13 years and recently under temporary paid of because of Pandemic. My responsibility was following: * Control food and Beverage cost monthly * Supervised on daily and weekly Purchases of Food and Beverages * Supervised of the monthly purchase of non-food items for all departments * Quarterly purchases of Glass, China, silver for Food and Beverage and the equipment for Kitchen and Culinary team, Linen for Room division * Work with accounting on month-end closing each month * Work with EC Team and ownership for special projects, capital projects for bidding and contract with the Vendors * Recently implementing of the Birch Street Purchasing system and trained all users in every department in the Hotel."