(based on 95 Hyatt Hotels Review Ratings)
"Hyatt has been my company of choice for 17 years. I stay because the culture is amazing, we love what we do and the opportunities are there. The day I don't enjoy going to work, is the day I begin to look elsewhere. Hyatt is my extended family and where I feel at home!"
Posted 7 years ago in Chicago, IL
Maintenance Engineer

"Awesome company to work with, great benefits, exceptional relationship between management and staff"

in Orlando, FL

"I worked at Hyatt Regency Orlando for 18 months. It was a great place to work and the hotel really feels like family. Selling the hotel was a dream and I would recommend to anyone looking to work in a fast paced, high volume market like Orlando."

Hyatt Hotels (150)

4.5 Highest Rated in this Industry is Bowling Green State University (21)
3.0 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Value Place (6)
in Miami Beach, FL

"An accomplished, results-oriented food and beverage specialist working at the intersection of strategic planning, project leadership and change management to drive operational efficiencies and class-leading customer service. A notable capacity for leveraging commercial vision and analytical acumen to optimize sales while delivering sustainable cost reductions is underpinned by an aptitude for transforming complex business issues into high-performance solutions. Keen communication and interpersonal skills facilitate strong relationships and engender a leadership environment that is conducive to motivation, target-attainment and continuous improvement"

in San Francisco, CA

"I've worked for Hyatt Hotels for 10 years, working my way up from hostess to group sales manager. Hyatt is great at internal promotion and taking a chance on those that go above and beyond."

Average Hyatt Hotels Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Hyatt Hotels Employee

""Big Box, small family". This place is truly a place the makes you feel part of a family."

in San Francisco, CA

"I worked for Hyatt hotels for many years. My last year was as an opening team member of the Grand Hyatt at SFO. Hyatt is great when it comes to fostering growth and giving you a chance to success. They do pay on the lower side and expect longer hours."

Assistant Director of Engineering
in Huntington Beach, CA

"I love the Hyatt Huntington Beach Resort & Spa located in sunny Huntington Beach California. This Beautiful Resort is located right off of Pacific Coast highway in Downtown Huntington Beach. This amazing resort has 3 wet areas offering beautiful commercial sized heated pools and luxurious jacuzzi's throughout the property. This gem of a Resort also includes a small water park located at the south end of the property for fun in the sun all day with your kids. This place truly is tailor made for you and your family to enjoy a fantastic vacation in sunny Huntington Beach California. highly Recommend."

Director of Operations
in Richardson, TX

"Great growth within this company."

in Boston, MA

"I have worked with Hyatt for 7 years at this point and you truly feel like you have a stake in the company. There is ample opportunity for upward mobility and training opportunities. You can work for the company all over the world and transfers happen often. You feel like you are part of the family."

Support You Get 3 / 5 Rewards You Receive 3 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
Senior Manager

"Great company to work for. It has a strong culture of inclusion and hospitality that extends to its guests and colleagues."

Finance Technology Manager

"Great work/life balance"

in San Francisco, CA

"I have worked at Hyatt for the last 2 years. It is unique among the various Hotel companies. Hyatt has the most tenured management team because it treats them with respect, provides them opportunities and fair compensation. It is a truly welcoming company."

Hyatt Hotels Employee

"Due to the pandemic, I was furloughed along with many colleagues, while Hyatt waited to see if things would turn around. During this time, Hyatt continued to pay 100% of our medical benefits. This is just one example of many showing how Hyatt cares for its employees and customers. The environment was and still is highly organized with clear job roles, career path, and where managers are truly invested in the success of their teams."

in Miami, FL

"ttps://onedrive.live.com/edit.aspx?resid=9AA8D361C610BA6E!176&cid=481df930-9a51-4d08-81a4-281e51e956e4&ithint=file%2cdocx&wdOrigin=OFFICECOM-HWA.MAIN.MRU"

Hyatt Hotels Employee

"A company that cares about its employees and encourages them to succeed and allows for failure along the way."