(based on 7 HubSpot Review Ratings)
4.6
"I've worked for HubSpot for under a year but this is already the best job I've ever had. The best part of all is working with such bright and motivated peers who continually inspire, educate and challenge the way I think on a daily basis. The work is challenging and meaningful to know you are helping small businesses be successful. The benefits here are world class: access to top of the line technology and standing desks for all, unlimited snacks, generous healthcare plan including 3 months off paid maternity leave and 1 month paternity leave, nap room, trust to use your best judgement for every aspect of your job, and flexibility to do it wherever it suits you best."
Posted 5 years ago in Cambridge, MA
in Cambridge, MA

"HubSpot promotes a culture of growth which is super important to me. The company does a great job of hiring incredible people and creating an environment where they can thrive. Internal growth was something that was hyped when I was hired. However, realistically it takes a lot of work and patience to move into different roles. The internal interview process is intense. Specifically, I recently applied for an internal position recently which required 5 rounds of interviews and a technical test. I was expected to do all of this during work hours which made a huge impact on the quality of my normal day to day duties. The worst part is that I didn't get the position. I had a feedback session with the recruiter after the interview process who suggested that I try again in a few months. I feel as if the process took a huge chunk of my time and I'm not willing to make the sacrifice again."

in Cambridge, MA

"Great start up, with a transparent and collaborative culture. Customer obsessed."

Support You Get 5 / 5 Rewards You Receive 2 / 5 Growth Opportunities 5 / 5
in Cambridge, MA

"Overall I have really enjoyed my time working at HubSpot."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Marketing Manager

Average HubSpot Ratings in the Past 2 Years

in Cambridge, MA

"I've worked at HubSpot for about a year. The atmosphere is wonderful. My mangers and supervisors are wonderful. I only wish I could stay around longer to realize my full potential. Unfortunately I have to move away, and won't be able to work remotely. I would recommend HubSpot to anyone who is wiling to put in the work to make something special happen."

in Cambridge, MA

What do you like about working at HubSpot?

"Learn a lot in many areas, cutting edge development, smart talented colleages"

"Make friends with the VP of Engineering or CPO or both and do whatever makes them happy."

What don't you like about working at HubSpot?

"Top 3 management do not tolerate dissent or constructive disagreement, those people are pushed out or exiled. The 'favorites' of the top management are included in special assignments, get special attention that is not communicated with the rest of the department. Will rewrite the world even if existing or 3rd party solutions will do."

"Clear chain of command, that is actually respected so we don't have to worry about serving multiple masters. Communication from the high powers down, instead of hearing things second or third hand."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5