2 H&R Block District Manager Reviews

Browse H&R Block Reviews by Job Title →

District Managers at H&R Block give their company a 5.0 out of 5.0, while the average rating for H&R Block is 4.2, making them 17% happier than every other employee at H&R Block and 27% happier than every other District Manager on CareerBliss - the happiest District Managers work for Little Caesars Pizza.

5.0
(based on 1 District Manager Review Rating)
District Manager
in Stockton, CA

"I have worked for H&R Block since June 1, 2000 and found it to be a people oriented business. What I enjoyed most of all during my time with them was being able to work across the organization's departments and inspiring people through effective training and communication. Henry Bloch's philosophy was to treat your employees with respect and kindness and they will do the same for our clients. I specialize in fixing problems so others can do their job well."

District Manager

What do you like about working at H&R Block?

"The ability to meet people and assist them with their financial objectives. The flexibility of scheduling and the ability to advance, grow and increase your skill set."

What don't you like about working at H&R Block?

"I have enjoyed my experience with them and I still have the opportunity to continue to work seasonally."