HDR Employee Job Reviews in the United States

Browse HDR Reviews by Job Title →

(based on 29 HDR Review Ratings)

Project Manager

"I have worked at HDR for nearly 3 years, the employee ownership culture is infectious and simply awesome. The company is run well and offers plenty of flexibility. There is regional leadership that can drag things down at some times due to insufficient communication but that is certainly not a deterrent to the growth of the company."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Project Manager

"Paycheck only."

What do you like about working at HDR?

"All comments are for Orlando security office. HDR had 60 offices at the time, lot of the store fronts of course."

"not a first choice, but if you must and that's why I did it, on your second day start looking for your next job, I started six months later and it was too late!!! Get itI was with them for over two years,"

What don't you like about working at HDR?

"list is too long, local mgmt or rather lack thereof to begin with."

"get professionals instead of retired street cops from Volusia county."

HDR (45)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is ARES Corp. (9)
2.7 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Wood Group TCS (8)

HDR Reviews FAQs

Is HDR a good company to work for?

HDR has an overall rating of 3.8 Average Rating out of 5, based on over 29 HDR Review Ratings left anonymously by HDR employees, which is 3% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. 90% of employees would recommend working at HDR.

Does HDR pay their employees well?

HDR employees earn $59,000 annually on average, or $28 per hour, which is 11% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year. 13 HDR employees have shared their salaries on CareerBliss. Find HDR Salaries by Job Title.

How satisfied are employees working at HDR?

90% of employees would recommend working at HDR with the overall rating of 3.8 out of 5. Employees also rated HDR 3.5 out of 5 for Company Culture, 3.8 for Rewards You Receive, 3.2 for Growth Opportunities and 3.6 for support you get.

What is the highest paying job at HDR?

According to our data, the highest paying job at HDR is a Marketing Manager at $171,000 annually. Browse HDR Salaries by Job Profile.

What is the lowest paying job at HDR?

According to our data, the lowest paying job at HDR is a Drafter at $24,000 annually. Browse HDR Salaries by Job Profile.

What are the pros and cons of working at HDR?

According to reviews on CareerBliss, employees commonly rated the pros of working at HDR to be Company Culture, Growth Opportunities, People You Work With and Person You Work For, and no cons.