2.3
(based on 3 Haralambos Beverage Review Ratings)
1.7
1.3
1.7
1.0
2.7
Delivery Driver
in Redlands, CA

"I worked here for 7 years, didn't get a raise for 4 years till I was asked to upgrade my license to drive a bigger truck, then I was told I was going to get a $4 raise, then when I got my license they gave me a $2 raise. I was like, whatttt? Oh well, I let it go, then no raise for 2 years, then I put in my 2 weeks, then I retracted them, then I got a 50 cent raise. They would load us down with deliveries, we all drivers deliver them, but it was hard to take a lunch so we would go through our 8 hrs with no lunch. Then when we got back from the route, we had to sign a paper saying we took our lunch, bunch of bs. I can tell you though, it's hard to get fired from there especially if you buddy-buddy with supervisor, plus supervisor ain't got no say, so they can only approve vacation time and can't back up an employee. They are scared of manager, lol, he is a joke. Glad I'm not working there no more and my other buddy, plus they gonna have to hire more drivers cause there's more leaving, lol. 7 years I spent there hoping I can live good but no, it didn't work out that way. I have more to say but will leave that for next review."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 1 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Sales Assistant
in Ridgecrest, CA

"Worst job ever, Don't provide none of the tools needed to do the job."

Haralambos Beverage (6)

4.7 Highest Rated in this Industry is DEFENDER Direct (13)
1.8 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Hampton Forge (8)
Haralambos Beverage Employee

"Company has grown money hungry. Taking away bonuses and incentive money that just to help a lot. No raises in the last 5 years. Cost of living. No extra car allowance even though the gas prices have gone up. All salesman get the same salary. Routes that require more work than others get same pay. No support for a vacation. They take 25% of your incentive money. Don't appreciate new ideas."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 3 / 5
Merchandiser
in Sun Valley, CA

What do you like about working at Haralambos Beverage?

"schedule"

What don't you like about working at Haralambos Beverage?

"the pay"

"very good,but the company is not stable"

Sales Assistant
in El Monte, CA

"It is great for someone who needs the money and is a college student."