(based on 115 Halliburton Review Ratings)
Senior Scrum Master

"Halliburton used to be a company that pride on longitivtiy of staff. They value their employees most. Not any more. As a matter of fact, the longer you are there the likelihood of you being laid off because you earn a lot of money regardless of your experience and result."

in Elko, NV

"Worked for Halliburton for 26 years. Have build 6 new plants in many different countries. I run the biggest Barite plant in the world."

Halliburton (142)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Spirit Halloween (16)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Penhall Co. (7)
Business Development Manager

"Success in the world of Business Development requires perseverance, profit-driven focus, and exceptionally honed interpersonal skills. As an experienced professional with a strong history of managing client relationships and drastically increasing revenues, I stand in a prime position to significantly contribute to your objectives as your next Business Development Representative. My experience in securing new customers, analyzing the market and competitive trends, negotiating and closing profitable deals, and nurturing beneficial relationships positions me to substantially impact your organization. By leveraging product expertise and keen insight to implement strategic sales and marketing solutions, I excel at connecting with key decision-makers and quickly building profitable, lasting partnerships that sustain revenue growth. I have been to over 60 different countries in my lifetime working in the oil and gas industry. Following are highlights of my qualifications: • Consistently outperforming corporate sales and revenue goals through the development of aggressive and successful business initiatives and effective sales team leadership, propelling drastic sales revenue increases while minimizing corporate expenses. • Recruiting, training, and managing top-performing sales teams and coaching staff to achieve goals in alignment with corporate objectives. • Forging trusting and enduring relationships with customers, management teams, and peers to maximize client retention and satisfaction. • Utilizing superior team leadership, communication, and organizational skills to achieve maximum sales and the highest level of customer service. My dedication to creating solid and productive partnerships, along with my steadfast motivation to meet or exceed sales goals, characterizes my career accomplishments. These skills, combined with my articulate presentation talents, will allow me to greatly benefit your sales team. I look forward to discussing this position in further detail. Tha"

Business Analyst

"Very good company, with a good balance of work and home. Great co-workers, good environment, and a great place to grow. I would highly recommend working for them as they have a great company culture."

Average Halliburton Ratings in the Past 3 Years

Halliburton Employee

"I worked at Halliburton for over seven years. I joined when the market was in a rebound, and they were one of the few oil field service companies hiring. Things were good at the beginning, as the PSL had a good vice president. He cared for the product and people. Last few years "Halliburton" guys took the fun out of it. Good people at the lower levels, but I would not go back."

in San Antonio, TX

"An established company that provides great training to new-hires. Cyclical industry and cause concerns with job security."

Halliburton Employee

"Its a great company to work with"

in Canonsburg, PA

"Good company to work for but salary is below industry standards"

in Odessa, TX

"Working for Halliburton has given me the idea of a workplace where anything can happen. This allowed me to get creative with the choices I make to get the job done safely and efficiently. There's always room for improvement and Halliburton gives you the ability to make the workplace safer for you and your coworkers."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5
Senior Integrated Services Coordinator

"I started my professional career with Halliburton back in 2009. Over the years, it taught me invaluable professional and life lessons; gave me opportunities to build relationships with great people. Although Halliburton is currently under a lot of pressure due to what is happening in the US oil market, I believe that it has what it takes to not only bounce back, but also capitalize on the gaps left in the industry."

Account Representative

"Halliburton was a great place to work. They had excellent benefits and provided extensive training for career development. The oil and gas industry, although sometimes unstable, is a very exciting industry to be a part of due to its competitiveness and high stakes environment."

in Zanesville, OH

"This is a great company to start your career with and has a wide range of availability to grow into new roles. Safety is their number 1 priority. Ranking 2nd best in the industry worldwide and 1st in North America is something to be proud to be apart of. There are some concerns with some parts of the business. Pay is lowest in the industry when compared with same job role, management deems college education as the same as work experience and chooses to put people that have never managed anyone before in charge which has had a cascading affect on the morale and turnover rate of the employees. I would only recommend this company for starting out in the industry and within 5 years take the experience and knowledge and go somewhere else."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Halliburton Employee

"Good company to learn from and work for"

in New Iberia, LA

"This company is good to you until they no longer need you. You are just a number to management, but the pay makes up for that. Benefits are just ok, not great by industry standards. Hard to balance work/home life as you will be expected to drop everything if company calls needing you."

Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Halliburton Employee

"Big enterprise having its share of red tape, overall a good company to work for."

Person You Work For 4 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 2 / 5