(based on 122 Halliburton Review Ratings)
Supervisor
in Conroe, TX

"Great place lots of growth in the company"

Halliburton Employee

"Great company to work at."

Halliburton (149)

4.6 Highest Rated in this Industry is Spirit Halloween (16)
2.1 Lowest Rated in this Industry is Penhall Co. (7)
in Rock Springs, WY

"I worked for Halliburton for five years and found it to be a fairly rewarding job."

Person You Work For 3 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
Operations Supervisor
in Evansville, WY

"Very volatile industry in general. RIF's take place every year or two and upward mobility is strictly based on social relationships with managers, not actual work quality or productivity."

Average Halliburton Ratings in the Past 3 Years

in Rock Springs, WY

"I worked for Halliburton from 2013 to 2020. Field work is very tough: long hours, work outside all year, and difficult manual labor. The co-workers are fun, respectful, and become family. My supervisors pushed me to succeed but made sure I was not overworked either. Learning and advancement was readily available and always paid for by the company. Compensation is fair (not the highest paid), but the benefits are incredible (health insurance, 401k, dental, etc)."

in Duncan, OK

"Halliburton is a large player in the oil and gas services market, and they have a focus on applying new technology to their business. Understand that as with any oil job, employment may come in waves and Halliburton never hesitates to make deep cuts early in down cycles."

Senior Scrum Master

"Halliburton used to be a company that pride on longitivtiy of staff. They value their employees most. Not any more. As a matter of fact, the longer you are there the likelihood of you being laid off because you earn a lot of money regardless of your experience and result."

in Elko, NV

"Worked for Halliburton for 26 years. Have build 6 new plants in many different countries. I run the biggest Barite plant in the world."

Business Development Manager

"Success in the world of Business Development requires perseverance, profit-driven focus, and exceptionally honed interpersonal skills. As an experienced professional with a strong history of managing client relationships and drastically increasing revenues, I stand in a prime position to significantly contribute to your objectives as your next Business Development Representative. My experience in securing new customers, analyzing the market and competitive trends, negotiating and closing profitable deals, and nurturing beneficial relationships positions me to substantially impact your organization. By leveraging product expertise and keen insight to implement strategic sales and marketing solutions, I excel at connecting with key decision-makers and quickly building profitable, lasting partnerships that sustain revenue growth. I have been to over 60 different countries in my lifetime working in the oil and gas industry. Following are highlights of my qualifications: • Consistently outperforming corporate sales and revenue goals through the development of aggressive and successful business initiatives and effective sales team leadership, propelling drastic sales revenue increases while minimizing corporate expenses. • Recruiting, training, and managing top-performing sales teams and coaching staff to achieve goals in alignment with corporate objectives. • Forging trusting and enduring relationships with customers, management teams, and peers to maximize client retention and satisfaction. • Utilizing superior team leadership, communication, and organizational skills to achieve maximum sales and the highest level of customer service. My dedication to creating solid and productive partnerships, along with my steadfast motivation to meet or exceed sales goals, characterizes my career accomplishments. These skills, combined with my articulate presentation talents, will allow me to greatly benefit your sales team. I look forward to discussing this position in further detail. Tha"

Business Analyst

"Very good company, with a good balance of work and home. Great co-workers, good environment, and a great place to grow. I would highly recommend working for them as they have a great company culture."

Halliburton Employee

"I worked at Halliburton for over seven years. I joined when the market was in a rebound, and they were one of the few oil field service companies hiring. Things were good at the beginning, as the PSL had a good vice president. He cared for the product and people. Last few years "Halliburton" guys took the fun out of it. Good people at the lower levels, but I would not go back."

in San Antonio, TX

"An established company that provides great training to new-hires. Cyclical industry and cause concerns with job security."

Halliburton Employee

"Its a great company to work with"

in Canonsburg, PA

"Good company to work for but salary is below industry standards"

in Odessa, TX

"Working for Halliburton has given me the idea of a workplace where anything can happen. This allowed me to get creative with the choices I make to get the job done safely and efficiently. There's always room for improvement and Halliburton gives you the ability to make the workplace safer for you and your coworkers."

Support You Get 1 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3 / 5