(based on 7 GrubHub Review Ratings)
2.5
Senior Outside Account Executive

"I have worked at Grubhub for over a year and would recommend working for them on the corporate side."

Person You Work For 5 / 5 People You Work With 3 / 5 Work Setting 4 / 5
GrubHub Employee
in Philadelphia, PA

"You will spend most of your days in a claustrophobic office watching people have either minor or major breakdowns. They talk to their employees in such a disgusting manner and think people are going to stay because of stock they give you. Stock that you can't fully touch unless you're there for 4 whole years. Don't be another victim. If you enjoy working all hours the the day for pay that isn't enough for the mess have to deal with then go ahead."

Operations Specialist
in Tempe, AZ

"I have worked for Grubhub for a year. The company has grown quite a bit since I started and has bought out quite a few smaller companies. I have learned a lot, and worked on many small projects for my manager analyzing data through Excel and using that information to improve the company."

Delivery Driver
in Raleigh, NC

"Low pay for long drives in rush hour traffic especially, unreliable technology .I was kicked out of my block claiming that I was not able to be reached by their server and they would even try and reinstate my block. They just said it was my service which it wasn't. You'd best have another source of income because you get to have a reliable amount of blocks(hours) to work. Just an all around terrible company to work for."

Average GrubHub Ratings in the Past 2 Years

GrubHub Employee

"Great company and potential."

Person You Work For 1 / 5 People You Work With 5 / 5 Work Setting 5 / 5
Support You Get 4 / 5 Rewards You Receive 5 / 5 Growth Opportunities 2 / 5
Online Marketing Manager

What do you like about working at GrubHub?

"The amount of reponsibility I have to create and execute programs.I have a lot of freedom to manage my department without being micro-managed."

"You should be extremely motivated, have the ability to work by yourself or in a team environment. Be yourself and make sure to show how excited you are about GrubHub."

What don't you like about working at GrubHub?

"There have been a number of changes since the acquisition. GrubHub acquired Campusfood (the original company I was hired to work for) and the brand change should have taken a little longer, giving our customers more time to get used to the new brand."

"To continue to keep communication open, especially from the CEO down."

Director of Customer Relations
Person You Work For 4.4 / 5 People You Work With 4.9 / 5 Work Setting 4.9 / 5
Support You Get 4.8 / 5 Rewards You Receive 4.8 / 5 Growth Opportunities 3.6 / 5
Senior Account Manager

What do you like about working at GrubHub?

"The most attractive aspect of my working at CF was managing an sales team to reach and exceed assigned sales goals or targets. The traveling throughout southern California to close cold called prospects."

What don't you like about working at GrubHub?

"I found there really wasn't anywhere else to grow and super succeed to the next level."

Advertising Account Executive

"Make sure that the role your interviewing for is a role that you can love."

"Work on career progression to move people to roles they may be better suited for."